Fantastic Member

Default Composite Wonder Woman vs. Toppo

Who wins this fight?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    Who wins this fight?
    Toppo is a God of Destruction, who required a whole new form by Vegeta to best, as SSB wasn't enough. This places him beyond any Wonder Women that I know of, though maybe there is some odd mega-cosmic version that tips the scales back in her favor if she can survive long enough to spin up that kind of power.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Toppo is a God of Destruction, who required a whole new form by Vegeta to best, as SSB wasn't enough. This places him beyond any Wonder Women that I know of, though maybe there is some odd mega-cosmic version that tips the scales back in her favor if she can survive long enough to spin up that kind of power.
    Didn't Diana gain a major power boost or something when she became an actual deity in a recent crisis? I don't know the specifics of it, as around that time I stopped following the major stories.

Otherwise, yeah. This is pretty one-sided.

I'm not sure how many WW there are but I'm pretty sure all of them together can probably win this.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm not sure how many WW there are but I'm pretty sure all of them together can probably win this.
    Composite means they're put into one being. Not all of them at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Composite means they're put into one being. Not all of them at once.
    Ya I know I'm saying all that power is probably anuff.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Ya I know I'm saying all that power is probably anuff.
    That would be a stacked composite, and not what the OP asked for. Generally, a composite without the term "stacked" just takes the best ability level from the available options. A composite WW would be as strong as the strongest individual Wonder Woman, not the added up strength of all of them.

In any case, barring some pretty insane cosmic type powers, I don't see WW taking this, given that GoD Toppo is definitely up on the "threatens a significant part of the universe" level just based on what he is and who he fights against.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

Didn't Diana gain a major power boost or something when she became an actual deity in a recent crisis? I don't know the specifics of it, as around that time I stopped following the major stories.

Otherwise, yeah. This is pretty one-sided.
    That would be a stacked composite, and not what the OP asked for. Generally, a composite without the term "stacked" just takes the best ability level from the available options. A composite WW would be as strong as the strongest individual Wonder Woman, not the added up strength of all of them.

In any case, barring some pretty insane cosmic type powers, I don't see WW taking this, given that GoD Toppo is definitely up on the "threatens a significant part of the universe" level just based on what he is and who he fights against.
    Even Immortal Wonder Woman recreated the entire universe as she ended the Anti-Life Equation:

, and that was not even a truly cosmical Wonder Woman, just a Wonder Woman in the far future. If we are talking about truly cosmical Wonder Women like in the last big Crisis as just 1 example, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman has among other things in a literal way kicked the creator of the multiverse Perpetua at the Darkest Knight:

, and that is not even going into hax like crazy time manipulation, reality warping, and more, and i could think of at least 2 other versions arguably even more powerful than Anti Crisis. If Toppo is not a lot more powerful in the manga than in the anime, this is certainly very one-sided, but against him, even without any stacking.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 11-08-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Even Immortal Wonder Woman recreated the entire universe as she ended the Anti-Life Equation:

, and that was not even a truly cosmical Wonder Woman, just a Wonder Woman in the far future. If we are talking about truly cosmical Wonder Women like in the last big Crisis as just 1 example, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman has among other things in a literal way kicked the creator of the multiverse Perpetua at the Darkest Knight:

, and that is not even going into hax like crazy time manipulation, reality warping, and more, and i could think of at least 2 other versions arguably even more powerful than Anti Crisis. If Toppo is not a lot more powerful in the manga than in the anime, this is certainly very one-sided, but against him, even without any stacking.
    Manga... Yeah. Manga really depowered the Tournament of Power competitors in general.

Manga... Yeah. Manga really depowered the Tournament of Power competitors in general.
    Sort of, yeah, but the Manga still has the GoD's being somewhat-universal threats, and Toppo is one of those. It also has SSG as a partially-universal level threat, and Toppo was significantly stronger than SSB, much less SSG.

Buuuuuut...

Versions of WW that can damage multiversal-level beings are capable of dealing with Toppo, as long as they can both take a partial-universe-wrecking level hit and get their own attacks working quickly enough to deal with a guy who is as quick as or quicker than SSB's. Those WWs may be capable of both, but do they have any such feats?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Question about this image:

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Why, if she is kicking Perpetua, is there a big like energy handprint thing in there?

Sort of, yeah, but the Manga still has the GoD's being somewhat-universal threats, and Toppo is one of those. It also has SSG as a partially-universal level threat, and Toppo was significantly stronger than SSB, much less SSG.

Buuuuuut...

Versions of WW that can damage multiversal-level beings are capable of dealing with Toppo, as long as they can both take a partial-universe-wrecking level hit and get their own attacks working quickly enough to deal with a guy who is as quick as or quicker than SSB's. Those WWs may be capable of both, but do they have any such feats?
    Well, it depends on how you view the void area the ToP took place in. The Goku hit universal levels in the beginning of Super when he hit God mode. Both he and Vegeta have gotten exponentially stronger since then, and it took Vegeta going Blue Evolution in the anime to overwhelm GoD Toppo.
    Toppo is also a "baby" GoD, so to speak. Bottom of the rung as he's still an apprentice. But his abilities are to erase. He can limit it to "heavily damage", but when not limiting it, it erases. Not "just" kills, but erases entirely.