Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Cyclops, Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolverine, Wonder Man, Beast and Magik.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So now we've hit an interesting wrinkle: Dark Web X-Men 2 has spoilers:
    Havok give his intent to quit the X-Men...but the says specifically that he wants to be on a new team of X-Men, specifically. Which would presumably mean it's not likely he's in this new Uncanny Avengers. Whether or not he's Captain Krakoa is also not super clear, especially if that character will also be in the UA
    end of spoilers
    Interesting… smells like a “schism” is coming, and maybe we end up with an Uncanny X-men and adjectiveless X-men squad. Hmm…
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Interesting… smells like a “schism” is coming, and maybe we end up with an Uncanny X-men and adjectiveless X-men squad. Hmm…
    Since Marvel likes to swap adjectives around, perhaps there'll be a 'Mighty X-Men' instead of an 'Uncanny Avengers.'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So now we've hit an interesting wrinkle: Dark Web X-Men 2 has spoilers:
    Havok give his intent to quit the X-Men...but the says specifically that he wants to be on a new team of X-Men, specifically. Which would presumably mean it's not likely he's in this new Uncanny Avengers. Whether or not he's Captain Krakoa is also not super clear, especially if that character will also be in the UA
    end of spoilers
    IDK...
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    ... LOOKS LIKE things...

are about 2 CHANGE!!...
    + see below:

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Since Marvel likes to swap adjectives around, perhaps there'll be a 'Mighty X-Men' instead of an 'Uncanny Avengers.'
    Ya beat me to it.

Of note, AleX's HfG blurb was pretty much identical to Iceman's, who JDW just named in the most recent XMM...
    as 1 of 3 VIP characters, for 2023. Emma & Cap'n Kate were the other 2, and if Havok is to become Cap'n Krak,
    they're gonna do their best to not admit that, at this time... no matter how obvious it may seem, which is why...
    I remain skeptical, because it's almost too easy to guess. Given the trajectory of his ongoing development, tho...
    it does make for a pretty perfect, no-brainer fit.

I'm also considering XMRed and just now, after DWXM #2, a (Limbo based)... Hellions, Vol. II, w/him & Maddie.
    OR, perhaps something... Spider related, as he made a point of havin' already served both the X & A affiliations.

Astonishing Member

Maybe random, but I would REALLY like to see Bei the Bloodmoon on either this team or the Year Three X-Men team.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Maybe random, but I would REALLY like to see Bei the Bloodmoon on either this team or the Year Three X-Men team.
    It's a chance to do more with her.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The solicit specifically says an "Uncanny" new team lineup. So it's likely Uncanny Something

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Polaris
    Monet
    Rictor

Quicksilver

Spectrum/Photon
    Patriot
    Living Lightning

Blue Marvel
    Monet
    Rogue
    Captain America (Steve)
    Black Panther (Tchalla) he has mutant citizens.
    Doctor Doom (Latervia and it's mutants have to be addressed somewhere at some point)
    Charles Xavier
    Scarler witch
    Sage

writtern by Ewing, McCay, Orlando, or Vita
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-28-2022 at 08:02 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/