Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Money in the bank. Or whatever it goes to. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    I might have something for you. Let me check your link, and we'll see!
    Thanks for your contribution! I hope to have that done soon!
    Here is another piece though! D:

24af90d22a6a35042846ff49ae453e0d.jpg

Visit my GoFundMe Campaign HERE! donating (and getting cool art for yourself), and sharing it with as many people as possible!

Sometimes when I audition for a comic, people will have me do concept art. Sometimes I don't get the job, but get to keep the art. Here is an unused concept art for a comic! I really like the organic feeling i got from there.

ALIEN01.jpg

You can also get custom art for yourself! Just visit my GoFunfMe Campaign HERE. Share on Facebook and Twitter!

BLACKAGAR BOLTAGON for the Inhuman fans! This is a mock cover for story I came up with involving the inhumans. It's meant to be called: NEW UNIVERSAL INHUMANS ~BLACK BOLT~!

BB1.jpg

You can also get custom art for yourself! Just visit my GoFunfMe Campaign HERE. Share on Facebook and Twitter!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by diaverik; 09-21-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Today I bring you one of the rewards I did for my campaign! Hope you like it!

KICKFORBUSH_2048x1536.jpg

Visit my GoFundMe Campaign HERE and get custom art for yourself! Share on Facebook and Twitter too!

Today I want to show the cover to my second Graphic Novel: World War Hack from Viper Comics.

a8dff228fcf5d99a03abf7c87f334557.jpg

I reallly liked working on that project and that was the last big project I ever did with traditional tools. I learned a lot from using brushes and nibs! I wish I had gotten better at them before making the switch to digital Though, every now and then I still break out my brushes and do something. :P

Visit my GoFundMe Campaign HERE and get custom art for yourself! Share on Facebook and Twitter too!

1st MONTH UPDATE!

7260fea45efead02e965846d4a474764.jpg

Visit my page to learn more about this particular piece http://www.gofundme.com/artupgrade

Away for a bit, but ready to keep going!

I dont always do dark and serious artwork Sometimes I like to have fun with what I do X)

099106bca0dfb83142c2ec0c0a73074e.jpg

Visit my campaign to learn how to get yourself some awesome artwork! Go to: http://www.gofundme.com/artupgrade

I also do fanart for american comics! I love Daniel Hall, and I wish the Sandman series had gone on with him. Too bad. But who knows? Maybe someday he will pop up again outside the Overture mini!

fd26046e277b662cba861149e0815b73.jpg

Visit my campaign to learn how to get yourself some awesome artwork! Go to: http://www.gofundme.com/artupgrade
    Last edited by diaverik; 10-07-2014 at 04:08 PM.

One thing I experienced after having a tablet for years, was this feeling that I could be doing more with it. There are a lot of cool digital artists out there, and I always felt like I could do that too since I had a tablet. But I never did get to it... Last year I found this awesome artist called Jace Wallace, and he was so cool that it inspired me to tried harder.

So far I've done a few digital paintings, but I feel like I've come a long way since doing nothing. Here I want to show a work-in-progress I did in 3 hours. I'm sure it's not the best ever, but It's a big leap forward.

I hope to improve a lot more with a Cintiq, since most professional digital artist use Cintiqs.

Screen Shot 2014-10-10 at 3.03.52 AM.jpg

For this update, I want to show how I approach any drawing. First I do the roughest, most basic version of what I have in mind. And while I say, rough, this underdrawing is for a digital painting, and as such I need it to be easy to understand. I try to find the lights and shadows as best I can, while keeping the figure "clean."

This part took me about 50 mins

TUTOR.jpg

Sorry I've been away for a while, but I've setting stuff up so I can move into a new apartment, so I hacent had the time to do a lot besides my main work. BUt with most of it out of the way I can go back to showing my work to you guys in the CBR community!

Today I was thinking about Tetsuya Nomura. If you've played Final Fantasy from 7 onwards, or the Kingdom Hearts series, or some other SquareEnix game you've probably seen his work. I really like the quality of his line art and the colors he uses. And so I treid to apply some of his style into my drawing and record the process.
    Hopefully you can see the influence clearly, but i think I kept my style through it. I wouldnt want to just copy his work.

nomura.jpg

Also don't forget that my campaign is still running over on GoFundMe.com! In case you are new to this thread, I'm trying to raise money to upgrade my digital art equipment, and improve my workflow and my work itself! Visit my campaign to learn how to get yourself some awesome artwork! Go to: http://www.gofundme.com/artupgrade

So...

WAC.jpg

You can follow me too, at http://diaverik.tumblr.com

Visit my GoFundMe Campaign HERE! Donating (and getting cool art for yourself); sharing it with as many people as possible!

A sketch for ya'll!

011.jpg

Visit my GoFundMe Campaign HERE! Donating (and getting cool art for yourself); sharing it with as many people as possible

An extra freebie!

010.jpg