And here's the versions of FF7 crew:
    1. pre-reboot ff7 crew
    2. reboot!ff7 crew

And here's the rules:
    • hand to hand only
    • no materias allowed
    • no people like Charlote-gage Radcliffe or Batmite in the batfamily side

Who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Ya any one of those batman destroys them they are a bunch of above average metahuman goons basically.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Ya any one of those batman destroys them they are a bunch of above average metahuman goons basically.
    Mybad I miss read that as Fast & Furious 7 gang lol.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Mybad I miss read that as Fast & Furious 7 gang lol.
    I was going to say, Bane broke the bat, and he wasn't anywhere near Tifa's strength level.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I was going to say, Bane broke the bat, and he wasn't anywhere near Tifa's strength level.
    this is what I try to say in this thread
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Well the other thing is, the OP says Hand-to-hand, and Tifa is the only Martial Artist on the FF7 team. Unless they got some feats I don't know about in the remake, she's the only one that ever fights without weapons. Heck Barret's "hand" IS a gun, so I guess he can still just shoot at Bats.

Well the other thing is, the OP says Hand-to-hand, and Tifa is the only Martial Artist on the FF7 team. Unless they got some feats I don't know about in the remake, she's the only one that ever fights without weapons. Heck Barret's "hand" IS a gun, so I guess he can still just shoot at Bats.
    Doesn’t Red fight H2H? And Cait Sith?

I mean, I really can’t remember. Not a clue.

Astonishing Member

More rules: Barret can't just shoot at bats in h2h situations here

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

No, you nailed it. And frankly, that's all it's going to take - Tifa, RedX and Cait Sith.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacular Member

Cait Sith fights using that moogle puppet that he's riding. It's punching, but I'm not sure if that counts as hand-to-hand.

Red XIII doesn't have hands. He tackles people.

And Cait Sith pilots a mecha to fight people. If Batman can't break out the robot drones, I don't see why the Turks are allowed to. *Serious face*

But fair enough on Red.

Huh. I… it’s been a looooooong time since I played, but I never realised Cait was perched on top of the white mecha. I didn’t know that was a mecha. I thought the big white thing was Cait Sith.

Huh. I… it’s been a looooooong time since I played, but I never realised Cait was perched on top of the white mecha. I didn’t know that was a mecha. I thought the big white thing was Cait Sith.
    Technically the cat on top is just a separate mech thing too. They make a point that it's all being remote controlled from a hidden bunker somewhere.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Technically the cat on top is just a separate mech thing too. They make a point that it's all being remote controlled from a hidden bunker somewhere.
    Okay, so that leaves us with....

1. Red X.
    2. Tifa.
    3. Cloud. Cloud being a mid-to-high end bullet-timer (if we're using Advent Children) strong enough to...do the crazy stuff he does.
    4. Vincent. Vincent being a nigh-on superspeedster (using Advent Children and his own game).
    5. A bunch of other people to provide some annoyance for the Bat-family (Cid isn't going to be exactly wimpy in hand to hand, given his own fighting abilities).

I suspect they do just fine against the Batfamily; even Pre-52 Cass is going to have real problems with Cloud and Vincent at the very least, and having them getting in her face is then just asking for Tifa to get some shots in as well.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Batman can't handle this.