Default The Blood Syndicate: What's going on with it?

I haven't heard anyone talking about the new Blood Syndicate, I think it might be the least talked about Milestone book; actually Duo is pretty hush too. Was a huge fan of original run but wasnt particularly excited for this run (at least, compared to what Milestone had going on with Static, Hardware, and Icon & Rocket) so I hadn't been following the series. So I'm just curious what's the temperature on the season so far. is anybody reading it? any thoughts on it?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I haven't heard anyone talking about the new Blood Syndicate, I think it might be the least talked about Milestone book; actually Duo is pretty hush too. Was a huge fan of original run but wasnt particularly excited for this run (at least, compared to what Milestone had going on with Static, Hardware, and Icon & Rocket) so I hadn't been following the series. So I'm just curious what's the temperature on the season so far. is anybody reading it? any thoughts on it?
    I'm rereading it. It's pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to the next issue.

There are people talking about it in the Milestone thread. So far I've liked it and I can't wait for the final issue. Hopefully we'll get a season 2.

Blood Syndicate is definitely my favorite of the milestone line so far.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Issue 6 comes out tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'm really enjoying it, and Duo as well.

The Milestone books have been pretty great, looking forward to the new announcements after Syndicate and Duo end.

Issue 6 was a great season finale.

All-New Member

Yeah I’ve enjoyed both Blood Syndicate and Duo so I’m looking forward to the BS finale. I think the story and art in both books have been great and the future books in February I can’t wait for but sadly have too lol. At least Geoffrey Throne and crew gonna end the last of the season one books so far epically.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Let me just say this...... Geoffrey Thorne does SUPERB work on this Blood Syndicate reboot. Character work, dialogue, execution and art all very brilliant.

I VERY STRONGLY recommend you check it out.

In my opinion, Blood Syndicate and Duo the best books out of Milestone 2.0 so far.
    Last edited by Besouro; 11-09-2022 at 07:07 AM.

I'm curious where Hannibal and Rolando's powers come from. Any theories?