Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I don't think Gunn is all that knowledgeable/passionate about Wonder Woman (maybe obscure Wonder Rogues, if anything), so I imagine he'd just work with Patty to deliver as strong a story as they could.

If I actually had a chance for a one on one conversation with James Gunn, I would simply say: "I'm a Wonder Woman fan. Should I be excited?"
    Then I would see what he had to say....and likely respond with an unimpressed scowl.

I've no particular requests or demands. I would just point out that, one the whole, Warner/DC tends to treat Wonder Woman and her world like garbage. An afterthought, cannon fodder--especially when she's featured on the Justice League.
    And that this current iteration of her does leave much to be desired. Particularly when it comes to her power levels and suggested dependency on the men in her life.

And I would implore him to...try not to do that.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Keep Patty Jenkins, give her less creative control. Much as a letdown WW84 turned out to be, she still stuck to what made the character WW in the end. She didn't have Diana brutally murdering people like in ZSJL.

Edited post.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 11-15-2022 at 05:50 PM.