Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MorphyVSFischer View Post
    Batman wins after the bat family stable runs in and Cass hits Cap with a steel chair.
    I would agree with that but the fact the Avengers would probably run-in as soon as the bell rings makes that moot.

ok just to put a stop to this

NO INTERFERENCE ALLOWED

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Shoot, even if he didn't have his shield the OP stated that weapons are the usual from under the ring. that means chairs are under there... and that's very close to a shield if you hold it right.. And with his strength he could Frisbee launch them with accuracy and speed!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    Shoot, even if he didn't have his shield the OP stated that weapons are the usual from under the ring. that means chairs are under there... and that's very close to a shield if you hold it right.. And with his strength he could Frisbee launch them with accuracy and speed!
    I'm inclined to say that neither are likely to have any kind of opening in fighting each other that would let them try and go for weapons under the ring. That would basically just be exposing themselves to free hits.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    batroc made that assumption in "the winter solider". it didnt end too well for him.
    Heh, that mirrors comic Batroc making the same assumption against comic Cap. That's a nice detail to add to the movie. Villains always seem to think Cap is helpless without the shield and they usually end up tasting a Cap special order knuckle sandwich before going night night.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    So basically, Batman is John Cena.
    Of the superhero world, yeah pretty much.

Slight edge to Cap. Batman has the edge in standard equipment due to utility belt but Cap is not as nerfed without his shield. He's also slightly faster, stronger and more durable. Skill wise is probably a wash.