View Poll Results: how many movies will pattinson be batman in?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll

9 69.23%

3 23.08%

0 0%

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default How many batman movies do you think robert pattinson can do?

I was just wondering how many movies do you think we will get pattinson for in the batman universe personally i would love to get maybe 4 or 5 films out of his batman but if its just three thats fine but if tom holland can get 6 spiderman films then i think pattinson can get more batman films obviously but i want to know how many films do you see him playing the character in?

Astonishing Member kingaliencracker's Avatar

I wish it was just the one. The movie was fine but way too long and really didn't cover any new territory. I would have preferred Batfleck in Arkham.

I could see him do two more and round out a trilogy. He could do more but I don't see him wanting to stick around for that long.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 11-08-2022 at 07:28 AM.

I think he will do 2 more Like Mr Kenway above me said. Give him a trilogy.

But did the last movie tack on and parts of it did not make sense.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

Batman is easy to toss out trilogies too. It is the only property DC can easily roll out and reboot consistently unfortunately.

Niffleheim

i wish he did zero batman movie. I just don't believe him as a Batman.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by kingaliencracker View Post
    I wish it was just the one. The movie was fine but way too long and really didn't cover any new territory. I would have preferred Batfleck in Arkham.
    So because the movie was just fine in your opinion you don't wanna give it a chance to improve?

I am so sick of trilogies. Just do good, standalone movies with a loosely connected continuity, ala the pre-Craig Bond films. And if an actor quits, recast (again, ala the pre-Craig Bond films).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Trail View Post
    I am so sick of trilogies. Just do good, standalone movies with a loosely connected continuity, ala the pre-Craig Bond films. And if an actor quits, recast (again, ala the pre-Craig Bond films).
    They make so much sense in Superhero movies though. The vast array of rogues to have as villian. And Batman has so many proteges that could be in each. But, we have been starved of using them in any of the films since the Schumacher bunch.

I think the biggest waste in all the many iterations of Bat films is not getting Robin progression. Build up any of them into movie A listers especially Dick . And to stay on topic I would be surprised if we got that in Pattinson films either.

Most super hero movies are standalone I thought? Dr strange had little to do with mOm Thor 1 2 3 and 4 don't really have anything to with one another batman begins has more to do with TDKR then TDK I can't really think of to meny CBM that are like starwars or LOR...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    They make so much sense in Superhero movies though. The vast array of rogues to have as villian. And Batman has so many proteges that could be in each. But, we have been starved of using them in any of the films since the Schumacher bunch.

I think the biggest waste in all the many iterations of Bat films is not getting Robin progression. Build up any of them into movie A listers especially Dick . And to stay on topic I would be surprised if we got that in Pattinson films either.
    As long as Batman movies are dark and serious you aren’t going to get a comics accurate robin. It brings up too many questions that a serious, grounded Batman movie doesn’t want to answer.

It would only work in something more fantastical and lighthearted. Even then his age would still be problematic.

Honestly I think he'll do one more movie and that's it. Most of the story was told in the first film, and I don't really think this particular version of Batman is good for a long run without severely changing gears. And at that point, Pattinson will move on.

So, two.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

They tried that, went through 3 Batmen, Bat nipples, a 20 something Robin, and a Batgirl that was not Barbara Gordon. Oh, and Arnold Freeze, Riddler Carrey, Two-Face Jones (after replacing black Harvey Dent), and Poison Thurman. It was not well received.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    They tried that, went through 3 Batmen, Bat nipples, a 20 something Robin, and a Batgirl that was not Barbara Gordon. Oh, and Arnold Freeze, Riddler Carrey, Two-Face Jones (after replacing black Harvey Dent), and Poison Thurman. It was not well received.
    I may be the only guy on the planet that liked the last two Batman Movies with Two Face, Riddler and Poison Ivy and Bane.

They were colorful and goofy and full of Cheese. I just pictured them being big budget Adam West Batman movies.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I really want them to do a Robin. And truth be told I do not mind an older Robin because it would be hard to do an kid/early teen Robin. But you could easy make him 15 or 16 like Peter Parker MCU.