Default Just trying to Catch-Up

Hello All!

I've not read ANY comic since Joker War was over. So, if possible, could someone type out a quick synopsis of the Batman Family and what's going on with each? Yes, I'm asking a lot, but for good reason. Here's why. One of my friends who lives in Germany, emailed me recently and talked about Batman a little but I did not really grasp what he meant,... what I gathered was...

Batman/Bruce is dead in yet another "Crisis," but is "Alive" in the Batman title. There is ANOTHER person under the mask.
    Nightwing/Richard is just plugging along, but has also been killed in a "Future" thingy mini-series?
    Robin III/Tim, is bi-sexual and has his own title now?
    Barbara Gordan is not Batgirl but is back as Oracle (not injured, though)
    Alfred was killed by either Joker or Bane maybe? Really, DC?
    Damian is still a current Robin, but went to the League of Shadows for a while...
    Jason is still Red Hood, and is just being/doing Red Hood things.
    Commishoner Gordan is dead too, or is NOT on the police force anymore...
    DC has introduced new characters to take places of the main ones?

Again, I don't know for sure if my friend was literally out in left field without his glove or what, but... anyway, can someone clear this up for me? I'd really appreciate it ahead of time, THANKS!!!

Batman/Bruce is dead in yet another "Crisis," but is "Alive" in the Batman title. There is ANOTHER person under the mask.
    Bruce did not die in the current Crisis, they pretend he was dead but the story is self contained so it didn't bleed to the ongoing titles. So yes, he is alive in the Batman book and the other books Bruce has since they take place after the Crisis.

There is another Batman that fight crime in NY, yes. It's Jace Fox, son of Lucius Fox. He did not replaced Bruce.

Nightwing/Richard is just plugging along, but has also been killed in a "Future" thingy mini-series?
    Nightwing has a very successful book right now and it's about to get into the issue 100 in January.

He didn't die in whatever future you talking about. Future State, maybe? He didn't die there.

Robin III/Tim, is bi-sexual and has his own title now?
    Yes.

Barbara Gordan is not Batgirl but is back as Oracle (not injured, though)
    She is Batgirl and Oracle at the same time.
    Barbara GordOn, Cass Cain and Steph Brown are all Batgirl and have their own title called Batgirls.

Alfred was killed by either Joker or Bane maybe? Really, DC?
    Yes, killed by Bane.

Damian is still a current Robin, but went to the League of Shadows for a while...
    He is Robin and was dealing with some League of Assassins stuff on his own, now canceled, book.

Jason is still Red Hood, and is just being/doing Red Hood things.
    Pretty much.

Commishoner Gordan is dead too, or is NOT on the police force anymore...
    I don't think he left the force, not to my knowledge. He is certainly not dead.

DC has introduced new characters to take places of the main ones?
    No. They introduced new characters, but not to replace others.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Thank you, VERY much!