Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I did not realize there was a convoluted 'actually, these guys who look like demons and angels are ACTUALLY MUTANTS!' explanation for Azazel and the others. That's honestly more annoying to me, because this is a universe where those kinds of beings actually exist, so going to that length to make them NOT supernatural ends up making them seem less special, if that makes sense. And it would, again, let them escape tying this all in with Kurt's (former) religion.

I'm just saying, Kurt's appearance used to be ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Regarding Sinister here, I agree with the "pick your battles" idea. I feel like Nightcrawler is too busy worrying about other stuff, and while Sinny's methods were cruel, his theory was at least something worth looking into. Rather than take it up with the Council and deal with Sinister bitching, complaining and trying to weasel out of punishment (only to get a slap on the wrist and maybe be crumpled into a volleyball by Exodus for the Council's next beach trip), Kurt would want to focus on something that could potentially be a very serious issue, along with everything else coming at him at once. There's no time to waste, and Sinister is a time-waster. It's like dealing with a toddler - sometimes you just got to let them have their way, because the fight and fallout just isn't worth it.

Of course, he could have just gone to Nemesis first and avoided all this. It's really Kurt's fault for thinking Sinister would have any sort of positive contribution. But it was worth it for me since I enjoyed Sinister's insults and cruelty this issue.
    I JUST read Judgement day 2 and now I want to see Exodus doing beach volley. A sinister volley ball would be a nice addition.

I still need to read this but the comments aren't making me want to run to it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You don't need to, if you don't want, you know. You'll understand everything else just fine.

I think you’re fine to skip. If the big picture Phalanx stuff is a continued thread then it might make sense to jump back on but ultimately Kurt’s story here seems very inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    You don't need to, if you don't want, you know. You'll understand everything else just fine.
    This one i kind of do just because i already bought it. I usually get my comics in the morning and then read them when inspired so since i haven't fixed my mind to drop this i bought it like 5am the day it came out its just the only one i haven't read yet from last week.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

This one i kind of do just because i already bought it. I usually get my comics in the morning and then read them when inspired so since i haven't fixed my mind to drop this i bought it like 5am the day it came out its just the only one i haven't read yet from last week.
    Haha ok !
    I personnaly use Unlimited so I'll get it later but I pay for everything so might as well read it even if I'm not sure. The fun thing is because of the many negative critics I end up actually liking the books when I get to read them later. Even X-force is not that bad when you expect absolute drivel XD

So the phalanx portion of this gets me excited and wants me to keep reading but the. "Watch legion he needs help" thing is just a bit of a bridge too far at this point. I think i am just sort of over what feels like trying to make david interesting at the expense of others. Like banshee really saw kurt in the passing over between just to say "Be there for david he can't do it alone?" like what? and the nightcrawler story just makes negative sense to me at this point. Like people are freaking over horns when most of them have undergone weird mutations or changes at one point or another. even beyond that dying didn't "Cure" emma secondary mutation or make beast "human" looking again so what exactly was it suppose to or for nightcrawler. I found myself intrigued by the phalanx moments and thinking if it will tie to when hickman had warlock infect krakoa in house of x but all of that was overshadowed by nightcrawler story just really not making any kind of sense to me.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Haha ok !
    I personnaly use Unlimited so I'll get it later but I pay for everything so might as well read it even if I'm not sure. The fun thing is because of the many negative critics I end up actually liking the books when I get to read them later. Even X-force is not that bad when you expect absolute drivel XD
    Yeah i have unlimited too but i find i mainly use it for the book club or if someone brings something up and i want context on what they are talking about. I was once and awhile reading x-men infinity but the best way i can describe it is despite the good ideas it's like playing Mario Party instead of Mario Odyssey. Both can be fun but your definitely checking for one more than the other because of the style and presentation.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.