Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Just found out now, very saddened to hear this. RIP The voice of Batman

BANNED

To me this is not only the worst thing thats has happened to me as a comic fan, but this is one of the worst things ever happened to me in my entire life. I had problems growing up and i was on the spectrum, I had problems connecting to kids so I got into cartoons to help come with the hard feelings of loneliness. I discovered btas as a child and batnan along with kevin felt like he was a inapritation to my anti socialness and connected to me both as a person and fanboy which helped me gain more confidence and improve my life more socially as a kid especially meeting fellow batman fans, without batman and in turn kevin passionate voice as the heroz i woukd have never discovered comic culture or have been a comic character fanatic to begin with, he'll batman defined how all superheroes as credible and defined in my eyes from Spider-Man, to Green Arrow. Hell even Superman because i feel Suoerman during the bronze age would have never defined someof his legacy in the future if batman didnt exist for Superman to copy some of him off.

Rest in peace you glorius Dark Knight!

To Kurt with love. itsmeelysemarie's Avatar

The fact that I miss him this much already despite having just discovered him (and Batman in general) over the summer should tell you a lot about me.

I can’t believe my Batman is an angel now.

Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

RIP the greatest voice the character has ever had or ever will have.

Extraordinary Member

Very upsetting. No one will ever get Batman's voice like Kevin Conroy did.

Spectacular Member

I hope they don't retire the voice. That whole "light-hearted Bruce Wayne" vs. "stern and serious Batman" was such a simple touch, but it worked so well.

Incredible Member

Damn I can't believe its already been a year

I watched "Beware the Gray Ghost" today in tribute to both Kevin and Adam West and certainly teared up a little near the end