Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think you might be debating a Markov text generator haha

I am going to find a way to work the phrase vagina talk into my everyday life.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I think you might be debating a Markov text generator haha
    So far it is failing the Turing test.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What does this even mean? How will naming a film title inspire inappropriate behavior? What is "vagina talk"?
    I realize that nowadays when I say something, write something, or do something, people pretend it never came from my mouth, hear it from somewhere else and gives that person the pat on the back they deserve. I say "this piece is so good let the world not know it's grace".

Take "Apocalypse Now" that movie was only famous because ___ murderers in real life bragged about it. It is even quoted like no tomorrow.

You know what "war/military-related" movie I want to see get made that is not going to get made ??? "The Real John Wick"
    an military-vet in his ( or was it his dads ) backyard hanging out with his dog. Along comes a criminal who is using his yard as an escape route, blam blam, he shot his dog out of fear, the innocent dog that was just shock to see somebody in his masters yard. Then the vet gave chase went in his vehicle while the scum is yelling out of his window "We will kill you, your dead". and then he caught them and delivered justice.

We are not going to get that story.

We are not going to get the story about the vet who got his face burnt off or the bs he had to deal with while enlisted. Nobody will ever know his story.

We are not going to get the story about the real Robocop-Remake. Where he lost his arms and limbs, for setting off an improvised bomb ( a structure that clearly was abandoned compared to the other homes ). The guys wife left him. He is waiting for transplants for his limbs. He so far got an arm transplant. We are not going to see him acting like a kid at Playboy club, or anything at all. Nope.

We are not going to talk about Bradly Manning and truth. Where is Chealsea? "I am so great to finally be the woman I have wanted to be" WTF????? Bradly Manning should be up their with Nancy Husband got physically attacked.

Desert Storm was 1990.
    When I say or think Desert Storm, I am thinking about the over-all "1982 Oil Crisis" where some guy was assassinated for inventing a water-car ( no college education a regular car that runs on water any kind of water ). How Britain sold out Iraq because dividing Kuwait ( a city of Iraq ) before withdrawing does not mean your a hero. Till this day Kuwait is terrible. People go their for vacations but honestly blazes no. I am thinking about the 1955 problem with Iran ( again caused by the British ). Yes I know the Desert Shield, yes we know about how the millions, and billions of dollars burnt into Zionist Israel despite the fact that IDF attacked a US spy ship ( which was allied with Israel ), and literally killed US citizens.
    Desert Storm pretty much sums it up. Lets see US troops that was suppose to sit still and guard the UAE, was ordered to attack Iraq forces after it launched a missile at Israel ??? The heart was there but the objective failed. If Kuwait was still part of Iraq right now it would probably be just like Dubai. Something proper. More then 200 US troops died ( while that number is low ) they still died. Nobody even remembers at all or care so much at that point in history or knew why. All they care about is their taxes and gas prices.

I don't think we are talking about the same movie. If we are, we do not live in the same world.
    I am thinking about "1917" and another movie at the same time.

Mighty Member

On a lighter note, there was a Britcom called "Dad's Army", about average citizens' home guard on the English coast.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I thought 1917 was fantastic.
    The illusion of a single, unbroken take was really well done.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    On a lighter note, there was a Britcom called "Dad's Army", about average citizens' home guard on the English coast.
    You might like Foyle's War. It's a British murder mysteries series set in WWII Hastings. Acorn streams it. Good stuff.