I wanted to explore the scope of 'cowboy' themed comics for this Thanksgiving season/month, for the 'American spirit' of attached design oriented 'chess' or lore, which may yield some surprising 'fonts' for expressions. Hope you find it interesting/worthwhile (and thanks for reading!),

====

Amlan Satan finished up his studies at Deep-Springs and headed to his inherited property in Colorado where he might begin work as a cyber-homeschooling teacher of stalemate-chess designs/lessons for his pupils, but when he arrived on his cattle-estate and surveyed the property, he quickly learned that he'd have to take a more 'active' and captaincy-role to govern the various workers and the resources they'd been 'assigned' to manage/distribute for the full functionality of the ranch. An Algerian-American US-citizen, Amlan was living without the counsel of his stern mother who departed from the Earth and left him, fortunately, without any memory of his alcoholic father Raja. He decided to simply put this past-life behind him and focused on the workings of the Colorado property he inherited from his wealthy mother (Nina) and set-about to become a cyber-chess teacher part-time and shared his Selfie with other cyber-educators in the United States (West-Net).

fli1.jpg

DIARY: Work on the property has become much more productive, and taking a more active 'scientific' role in the distribution of labor/resources in this otherwise great/spacious and ambition-chess US-state of Colorado had afforded me that 'extra-credit' post-graduate consciousness of how to integrate human fancy with man-like objectivity, and all the resource-distribution and labor-sharing concerns/costs have been entered into a special 'journal' which we call the Colorado, and lo and behold, all these meanderings/labors/tedium of estate/property captaincy led me to a local dairy-farm called Dartmouth where I met a truly beautiful cowgirl named Tandy who began to introduce me to the post-grad life of earnest 'cowboy-spirits' resurrected fancy of romance amidst pure Earth 'chess' execution(s).

mun3.jpg

Amlan Satan and Tandy began to court their 'magical' love-affair in the US-state of Colorado while Amlan steadily grew the American 'prestige' as a property-inheritor of great scope and scales of forthright captaincy-will and insight(s), and meanwhile, Tandy learned her single-status was suddenly 'overthrown' by this newfound sense of American pride --- with the vision of a potential long-term love with a man of great resource(s) and mature objectivity and very youth-like fascination with 'stalemate-chess' creativity and educational/teaching ability and gifts for his cyber-homeschooling venture called Pawn-Empire. She'd become something of a 'cowboy-princess' because of this unanticipated 'Western-gal' investment in the offbeat chance/charm(s) of prince-courtship, and while Satan wasn't a 'typical' cowboy, he was (indeed!) a 'magical' man of resource-excellence(s). She'd fallen in love and found the right dude...until something changed completely...a 'specter' cowboy 'phantom' or ghost wandered into the Colorado area where Amlan/Tandy shared life/love and introduced himself as the Hell-Rider.

mun7.jpg

AMLAN: You mean to interrupt our flowering cowfolk(s) life in Colorado with this non-evangelical 'dark' brand of exorcism, Hell-Rider?
HELL-RIDER: I'm no human being, and I'm more like a "Martian" than a cowboy (really), and I want to confound Pawn-Empire, Satan!
AMLAN: You mean to 'complicate' my chess-enterprise which complements my ranch-property work(s) and life with my honey-bee (Tandy)?
HELL-RIDER: What's a cowboy-life, Amlan Satan, without the fires of incendiary challenge(s) posted by a real Devil's Advocate (like me!)?
AMLAN: I wager I can draw a 'cool' stalemate-chess match against you, Hell-Rider and warrant a sovereignty-diplomacy design for Tandy.
HELL-RIDER: How's that, man?
AMLAN: Well, I just might use a 'cool' rook-bishop double-line to 'balance' any queen-offensive you might 'draw' for outright arrogance (hmm).
HELL-RIDER: Damn...that's rather 'shrewd' and man-like execution; I suppose I'd have to 'warrant' that sovereignty-compact; rendering you the exorcist!
AMLAN: Ha...perhaps there's room on Earth for all 'brands' of cowfolk(s)-exercise?
HELL-RIDER: Damn!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)