Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I already want it over with.

Aww she's fighting Theseus and Asterius.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Based on everything i read about the event. This is just an excuse to have yara be at the center of the stage. If they give billy better character and power moments than Diana, when he is not even half as important and iconic in pop culture. It will be a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Based on everything i read about the event. This is just an excuse to have yara be at the center of the stage. If they give billy better character and power moments than Diana, when he is not even half as important and iconic in pop culture. It will be a good laugh.
    I'm sure this is because of the movie coming around that time.

Diana slaying.

Extraordinary Member

Lazarus Planet: We Once Were Gods #1 Preview
    Writers: Various
    Artists: Various

everything indicates that PKJ is the one who writes the story of Themyscira in this issue. I would have bet on any of the other three. Art by Jackson Herbert?.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    everything indicates that PKJ is the one who writes the story of Themyscira in this issue. I would have bet on any of the other three. Art by Jackson Herbert?.
    He’s doing the Trench story if I’m not mistaken.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

according to the preview Francis Manapul writes the Trench story... or so it seems to me.

Also on twitter Watters promotes his story about Martian Manhunter, and Josie Campbell about Shazam, so the only one left is PKJ, who made no reference to anything...

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Sounds like Wonder Woman would need some of these Lazarus benefits to put her on an even footing with the top tier heroes and villains. Provided none of these heroes and villains also went to these Lazarus pits.
    I don't follow your train of thought. Despite most everyone's being reduced post Flashpoint/Spew 52, WW and Superman remained where they always are in the hierarchy of power relative to other DCU Heroes. Even WW hater Johns had a League story where that is highlighted.

Given this I don't see how WW would need any augmentation to deal with anyone--she's already at the top of the food chain.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I don't follow your train of thought. Despite most everyone's being reduced post Flashpoint/Spew 52, WW and Superman remained where they always are in the hierarchy of power relative to other DCU Heroes. Even WW hater Johns had a League story where that is highlighted.

Given this I don't see how WW would need any augmentation to deal with anyone--she's already at the top of the food chain.
    The point of these augmentations is more to try new things

Over on Superman Jon is now Superman Blue with electro powers, Mercy Graves is a cyborg being, and Power Girl has new mental powers like telepathy

Its more about going crazy and seeing any new spicey things they can come up with

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Man pessimism is an exhausting thing gotta say
    lol! I hadn't read this when I made my comment about pessimism on the other ROTG/Lazarus thread.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post

Wonder Woman's power has been going down more and more, with every new reboot. Since flashpoint onwards, She is without a shadow of a doubt weaker than before.