Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 62. No one like Xavier......the return of age of apocalypse

His schedule for today

Help five. Hope replaced him as needed for ressurection so mope around

Vote on sabertooth paroled. They vote early because they the hell would they let him out jail

Meet with f4, Reed dosent show up

Help moliroids, they praise kitty pride and ignor him

X Corp meeting. Leave early and ignor him

Meat with great ring. Storm: you are not needed you are weak.

Deal with mojo world on x babys( not relivent)

Tree lighting. Ignoring in favor of Jean ans Cyclops

Debrief with hank. Hank belittled him

Get beat up by logan. Logan enjoyes it.
    Logan: hey Chuck how's it feel that your paridece dosent need you anymore and everyone who liked you is gone ?

Help Rachel with islands Psychic defence

Nightmare appears: time for the annual age of apocalypse camio

Xavier wakes up in age of apocalypse....

No xmen green still. We may never again witness nature girl's canablistic adventure....

I thought it was actually sweet. I'm curious where this is going.
    People complaining about Xavier's characterization since HoXPoX should read this.
    (Him wanting to parole Sabretooth and Sinister being the voice of the QC was weird though)

Fantastic Member

How are they considering paroling Sabretooth and not characters like Third Eye (who didn't actually kill anyone) or Toad (who supposedly "killed" Wanda, but we all know he's innocent, and Wanda herself called for leniency). Maybe I missed it at the end of the Sabretooth mini-series - does the Council actually know that Sabretooth escaped and that everyone has been let out of the Pit to chase him? Or did Doug keep that a secret? It seems like the Sabretooth mini-series showed that the Pit is not really effective punishment, but I don't know how much the Council knows about that, since it's still being used as a threat of punishment.

Fantastic Member

Maybe Fall of X will follow up on this theme of Xavier being more and more irrelevant in the going on of Krakoa and lead to him being removed from the QC in the wake of the big Orchis attack that is surely to come (The first of the Nimrod Extinction Events?) and we see the "New Krakoa" that Destiny saw in her Visions

Jean needs to spank Nightmare again...

Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Wonder where this lead to.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Charles Xavier, his wife (magneto) Erika, and the son they had together. x-men unlimited 65

https://twitter.com/616Cherik/status...43489480511488

Rusty is finally back but will any writer use him?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Rusty is finally back but will any writer use him?
    Probably not. If they need fire (like) powers they get Sunfire, Firestar of Sunspot.

Others like Match, Neal Shaara en Firefist are rarely used
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Probably not. If they need fire (like) powers they get Sunfire, Firestar of Sunspot.

Others like Match, Neal Shaara en Firefist are rarely used
    It would be amusing to see the fire peeps get together for something. Sunfire. Sunpyre (Sunfire's sister). Firestar. Neal Sharra. Match. Rusty Collins. Magma. One or both Pyros. That Burner/Crucible guy from Mutant Force/the Resistants. (Pick a name, guys!) Did Strobe, of the MLF have fire powers, or just bright lights?

"So, uh, what scary thing are y'all doing today?"
    "We decided that the Morlock tunnels needed their own subterranean sun. So we're making one..."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Did Strobe, of the MLF have fire powers, or just bright lights?
    She was basically the female predecessor to Redneck of the Omega Gang/Bandit's New Warriors , she could generate superhuman heat mainly through her arms/hands , but not fire/flame . As you can imagine, in the company whose first major superhero was literally a Human Torch (OG Android) , a heat-only mutant is an extremely hard sell *, which is why the last time she appeared , she was just used to pad the roster of Rosenberg's MLF , with not even just a mere single speaking line role

* also why Redneck , despite being prominently used somewhat by Grant Morrisson and Kevin Grevioux, was so unmemorable (aside from being a stereotype) such that Stacy-X, who was supposed to have been killed with him, in KG's New Warriors , was brought back by her own creator , eventually leading to her prominence again , but RN is even more forgotten than Rusty Collins

* [this roster-padding also happened with with Samurai, the Marvel-Handbook-retconned-brother of the deceased Kamikaze --- who got accidentally beheaded by Archangel in X-cutioner's Song --- when originally Samurai was meant to be Kamikaze who was called "Samurai" as a nickname by the other MLF in the Cable's 1st solo-mini-series, Blood and Metal, where Cable inexplicably killed Sumo , ironically arguably the nicest male member of the MLF , despite not killing Blob , who was much worse , during X-Force's battle with Toad's Brotherhood]

Incredible Member

Wow did they really brought Rusty back? My monthly email to the X-Office finally paid off. Now please do Phantazia Marvel!