Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

So naked Sinister ignoring Raven in her Victorian drapes and going for a man instead is another hint to him being fruity, right?

I just got caught up on this issue and I found it...kind of boring. I like that Destiny and Mystique are both becoming central characters and being given their due - especially Destiny - but I'm tired of all these retcons and revisionist stories. Especially those that try to retrospectively make characters look more knowledgeable and calculating than they are, because this invariably fits awkwardly, if at all, with older stories. I'd rather the focus be on Destiny making a name for herself in the current era rather than shoehorning any more stories into the past.

I'm looking forward to next issue though. I haven't liked how Kate has been written at all in the Krakoan era but I trust Gillen to do a good job.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

All-New Member

My issue with all of this is if Destiny was a woman in her 20s or 30s in 1895, how old was she when Legion killed her?

140?

150?

To say nothing of when she gave birth.