Default Has Batman ever faced a foe like this?

I was watching Naruto Shippuden an anime online and I saw Sasori in his first puppet essentially Sasori's first puppet had a virtually perfect defense and a terrifying offense (if you got struck by the tail even once you ran the risk of being paralyzed by his poison). I often watch anime and can't help compare the villains to comics in DC and Marvel. This is because I feel heroes need to be challenged by the villains especially the newer ones. It is for this reason I can't help but wonder how Batman would measure up to a foe like Sasori?

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I don't know the character, so may need some more info on this.

Batman has fought Shiva, arguably DC's greatest martial artist, Prometheus, who gave himself the abilities of 10 or so of the world's greatest fighters (including Batman himself), and Superman! These all have epic offense/defense capabilities.

BANNED

Same here. You're going to have to be a wee bit more specific what kind of villain you're talking about.

Incredible Member

Scarface is a puppet.
    Does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Same here. You're going to have to be a wee bit more specific what kind of villain you're talking about.
    To pretty much sum up Sasori he has these robot like puppets that he uses to fight his first puppet was more akin to a scorpion and he would hide inside of it the trick was that if you got close you ran the risk of getting struck with his first puppet's poison coated tail.

His second puppet was just as lethal but was more about launching attacks from a distance though it was equipped with poisonous blades. He would also use poisonous gases. The difficulty with fighting Sasori was getting close to him but again the real problem was staying a few steps ahead and anticipating his attacks.

Still even when using himself he'd prove to be just as deadly as his own creations (he was something of a cyborg).

This clip is a bit long but it shows Sasori's skills and talents in full.