Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    You're most definitely more knowledgeable about Canada than I am. One of the few things I know about it is that how people on the internet say Canadians are almost always polite which is an obvious stereotype.
    Or that Canadians only have one road or use square wheels or have flapping heads or wear shirts with the first letter in their name on them! Wait...that's South Park.
    Last edited by CaptainUniverse; 11-24-2022 at 12:14 AM.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Adding with great insight a teenage boy from Forrest Hills, Queens got the powers of Puberty (biceps, Spider-Sense (anxiety), copious amounts of white goop flying everywhere)

BANNED

You're most definitely more knowledgeable about Canada than I am. One of the few things I know about it is that how people on the internet say Canadians are almost always polite which is an obvious stereotype.
    I think you missed the joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I think you missed the joke...
    Yeah, I guess so. Sorry.

BANNED

Yeah, I guess so. Sorry.
    Quebec is a strongly French province. And the French are often stereotyped as jerks.

Am Canadian. Can confirm that Quebecers are seen as jerks, and that the rest of Canada treats them like the US treats France.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Am Canadian. Can confirm that Quebecers are seen as jerks, and that the rest of Canada treats them like the US treats France.
    that's godd'am right FREEDOM FRIES 4evaa!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Adding with great insight a teenage boy from Forrest Hills, Queens got the powers of Puberty (biceps, Spider-Sense (anxiety), copious amounts of white goop flying everywhere)
    In the event said teenage boy is revealed to have been an unwitting mutant all along, we will come back to this and have a field day. That said, considering that Marvel's meta-origin for all superpowered people on Earth is that the Celestials' experiments on humanity's ancestors --- or that one dying Celestial puking all over prehistoric Earth --- created mutants, Eternals, and Deviants while enabling even seemingly ordinary humans to acquire superpowers under extraordinary circumstances or exposure to extraordinary elements, there's not so much that really separates or distinguishes mutants from other superpowered people, in-universe prejudices aside.
    The spider is always on the hunt.