Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Besides getting a clue of the mystery which now paints a less than brighter picture makes the issue a more muddier which the art no being great and the issue being released so late feels like Marvel may not fully like the current writers story much as is they did when it started and that was on hallowed ground. If Dark Web doesn't do well could spell more trouble for this run
    Well, it's a bad story arc and Wells should feel bad about trying to pull the wool over us when he doesn't even know what wool is. I mean, this run was NOT well received to begin with after what happened to the end of Spencer's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    He did some Carnage books in the 90s with Warren Ellis. Pretty disturbing stuff, but he's great for that kind of thing
    Y-You aren't talking about Carnage: Mind Bomb are you? *Pukes*
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Ben looks pretty Flash Thompson like. Maybe Eddie. I think his build is too large? I'd expect it from Kaine not Reilly.
    Maybe is just the jacket, he looks pretty lean when he is with Janine

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Y-You aren't talking about Carnage: Mind Bomb are you? *Pukes*
    Hahaha, I liked it.

Granted, I was a teenager and into Industrial Metal and Thrash at the time.

Hahaha, I liked it.

Granted, I was a teenager and into Industrial Metal and Thrash at the time.
    Didn't Tom Brevoort almost get fired because he okayed Carnage: Mind Bomb? I want to think I have heard that somewhere...
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Astonishing Member

Didn't Tom Brevoort almost get fired because he okayed Carnage: Mind Bomb? I want to think I have heard that somewhere...
    Yeah, it wrote about it in his substack. It was because it was published with the Comic Code Seal Of Approval when it was clearly not meant to.

edit:

here
    https://tombrevoort.com/2021/09/26/5...-got-me-fired/

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Yeah, it wrote about it in his substack. It was because it was published with the Comic Code Seal Of Approval when it was clearly not meant to.

edit:

here
    Makes you wonder with the current writers kink with hurting a certain people as evident as with Shed would that hurt the book more as it doesn't say where the skin is from but doesn't look good either with another characters predicament in this run

Astonishing Member

Oh, he's the guy who did Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night and Annihilation Conquest: Wraith. His artwork is...I don't know...gross? Yeah, that sounds right, what he did to the Supreme Intelligence was gross.
    He did the Osborn Journal just after the Clone Saga ended (imo, one of the most underrated one-shots). His style fit that perfectly, but I don’t think it really works here. Ben seems a bit… stiff or lifeless? I don’t know. I can’t even tell who that guy is asking for Peter’s money… his landlord? Also the writing is inconsistent. Is Ben’s memory mush or not? He doesn’t remember Aunt May or even his own face, but he somehow remembers Norman and what a bad guy he used to be. Anyway… guess I’ll see how the rest of this shakes out next week.

Astonishing Member

Looks like we're getting chapters by Ryan Stegman and Terry Dodson this issue.

edit:

here
    And thus it ended up in retail stores causing a major uproar...I think that alone would have warranted a firing if they hadn't already laid of 40% of their Editorial staff already.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/11/18/ma...ider-man-14-3/

I don't know what to say expect... It's something put on paper
    maybe ben can do peter a solid and take out that debt collector
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Something happens to the debt collector and it will be revealed this issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    He did the Osborn Journal just after the Clone Saga ended (imo, one of the most underrated one-shots). His style fit that perfectly, but I don’t think it really works here. Ben seems a bit… stiff or lifeless? I don’t know. I can’t even tell who that guy is asking for Peter’s money… his landlord? Also the writing is inconsistent. Is Ben’s memory mush or not? He doesn’t remember Aunt May or even his own face, but he somehow remembers Norman and what a bad guy he used to be. Anyway… guess I’ll see how the rest of this shakes out next week.
    Greenberg did a great job making sense of the whole clone saga. Wells should call him to seek help with his mystery box

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I get that nobody likes debt collectors, but isn't that a little much?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I get that nobody likes debt collectors, but isn't that a little much?
    this debt collector is enjoying his job too much he can go
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Something happens to the debt collector and it will be revealed this issue.
    He's going to try and kill Ben only to end up dying!