Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Ben pays Peter's debts and is now called CASHM
    Why would he do that if he is out foe revenge?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Why would he do that if he is out foe revenge?
    he's brain damaged

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    he's brain damaged
    Ben listens to the rap music.

He don't know what the jazz is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Watch her become a villain for MJ if she keeps her powers
    there can only be one redhead
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

if ben really wants to screw over Peter he will do what Kaine did in the past. Just kill the debt collector his fingerprints will be Peters do some other evil act as Spider-man they both identities are screw. Or just reveal his identity to anybody
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    1rst part by Dowling Janine sees Ben who's questioning about what Ben is doing as he raided another Beyond safehouse and how Ben talking about how his memories are gone and its painful and he doesn't remember meeting her but remember losing her and mention how Beyond made a deal with Project Purgatory which referenced Wells New Mutants run from the 2010 with the Inferno babies and military, Janine at a restaurant and was having a friendly chat with a restaurant owner and she talk about question her place with Ben and how far he fallen until that owner let it slip that he's a cop or FBI agent and try to stop her from leaving, when that same cop call her out for murdering her father which set her off and stab his hand and crush his leg and ran.she goes back to Ben and said, screw it, she's in to whatever Ben is doing as there's no turning back for her. and they say they love each other. 2nd part, what we saw at the preview, Ben see Maddie and the demons are calling him fake and counterfeit soul, they get to know each about with their demons, Ben made the demons insulting him fight each other for some reason, its confusing but Maddie gave Ben some skull shaped fruit from Limbo as he eat it and decide to work together. 3rd part with Dodsons, Maddie and Ben Janine having dinner and discussing the events of FCBD issue and how they like working with each other, Janine is questioning what she gotten herself into, Ben said to Maddie both of their lives where stolen and want revenge of their thieves, Maddie then has a private moment with Janine as she questioning going to war with the world, Janine said she lacked power, weapons and worrying being a liability, Pyro said she like her and decide to give her power through a finger of Sym as Janine is still reluctant but decided it and got stabbed by the finger and seh transformed into Hallow eve, . 4th part with Stegman, Ben is looking at Peter apartment in the snow only to be confronted by the bill collector again as he demand for his money and telling how he see through Peter good guy act and just a deadbeat and called Ben Peter Parker, and Ben got triggered as The bill collector yelled and Ben said his name is Ben as he grabbed and beat the **** out of him and then takes him to Limbo brought before Maddie and she impled telling the bill collector that he's no stranger and point out evil **** that the Bill collector does that left vague offer him a fruit that would free him and he ate it and then bill collector soul went out of his body into Maddie hand and she inhale it and realize how evil he is. Pryo gave Chasm control of Limbo forces and if they object they take with her and they exchange how they want to cause pain, Maddie towards Jean and Ben towards Peter as Ben said Peter soul belong to him, 2 page letters page advertising Dark Web, end.
    end of spoilers

I'll keep quiet how I got a early issue for the sake of my source, so don't ask, you can wait til Wed to confirm if this is true.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers:
    1rst part by Dowling Janine sees Ben who's questioning about what Ben is doing as he raided another Beyond safehouse and how Ben talking about how his memories are gone and its painful and he doesn't remember meeting her but remember losing her and mention how Beyond made a deal with Project Purgatory which referenced Wells New Mutants run from the 2010 with the Inferno babies and military, Janine at a restaurant and was having a friendly chat with a restaurant owner and she talk about question her place with Ben and how far he fallen until that owner let it slip that he's a cop or FBI agent and try to stop her from leaving, when that same cop call her out for murdering her father which set her off and stab his hand and crush his leg and ran.she goes back to Ben and said, screw it, she's in to whatever Ben is doing as there's no turning back for her. and they say they love each other. 2nd part, what we saw at the preview, Ben see Maddie and the demons are calling him fake and counterfeit soul, they get to know each about with their demons, Ben made the demons insulting him fight each other for some reason, its confusing but Maddie gave Ben some skull shaped fruit from Limbo as he eat it and decide to work together. 3rd part with Dodsons, Maddie and Ben Janine having dinner and discussing the events of FCBD issue and how they like working with each other, Janine is questioning what she gotten herself into, Ben said to Maddie both of their lives where stolen and want revenge of their thieves, Maddie then has a private moment with Janine as she questioning going to war with the world, Janine said she lacked power, weapons and worrying being a liability, Pyro said she like her and decide to give her power through a finger of Sym as Janine is still reluctant but decided it and got stabbed by the finger and seh transformed into Hallow eve, . 4th part with Stegman, Ben is looking at Peter apartment in the snow only to be confronted by the bill collector again as he demand for his money and telling how he see through Peter good guy act and just a deadbeat and called Ben Peter Parker, and Ben got triggered as The bill collector yelled and Ben said his name is Ben as he grabbed and beat the **** out of him and then takes him to Limbo brought before Maddie and she impled telling the bill collector that he's no stranger and point out evil **** that the Bill collector does that left vague offer him a fruit that would free him and he ate it and then bill collector soul went out of his body into Maddie hand and she inhale it and realize how evil he is. Pryo gave Chasm control of Limbo forces and if they object they take with her and they exchange how they want to cause pain, Maddie towards Jean and Ben towards Peter as Ben said Peter soul belong to him, 2 page letters page advertising Dark Web, end.
    end of spoilers

I'll keep quiet how I got a early issue for the sake of my source, so don't ask, you can wait til Wed to confirm if this is true.
    I hate everything I've just read.

BANNED

Wells already putting a toy away....

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Wells already putting a toy away....
    Was it a toy to begin with?

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Well, if correct, this reads as I would have imagined it to.

Remember how Lowe kept talking about tragedy? It seems they skipped right past that and veered into comedy instead. Janine as a character? Nah. Ben as nuanced? Nah.

spoilers:
    Ben and Janine as ride or dive villains is not something I think I ever wanted or still want.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    Maybe they trying to sell Ben and Janine as a twisted Bonnie Clyde type of Spidey villains
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

I laughed so loudly, I scared the dog (working from home for Thanksgiving week).

Wow, this is...

Wow. *wipes tears of laughter from eyes.*

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Well, if correct, this reads as I would have imagined it to.

Remember how Lowe kept talking about tragedy? It seems they skipped right past that and veered into comedy instead. Janine as a character? Nah. Ben as nuanced? Nah.
    Such a comedy!

The spoilers:
    bill collector
    end of spoilers bits especially are pure comedic gold.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    It implies that Maddie described the bill collector having tools and doing things in his attic, probably some Jeffrey Dhamer **** which explains why her inhaling his soul saying so much evil
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Now from this issue adding another layer for down the road

spoilers:
    If Wells could do this do a character he simple created for this moment and also to what he's done to Chasm and Janine. Makes you think how bad he'll make it for Peter and MJ too to when he gets done with Dark Web and the mystery reveal
    end of spoilers