Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Joker goes into some fancy pants affair and announces his plan as usual. Some mook with a concealed carry permit just shoots him in the head while he is making his usual speech. Batman makes a speech in favor of gun control as Joker should have been arrested and sent to Arkham. Joker is actually dead this time.

Child Protective Services arrests Batman for extreme negligence in taking care of young adolescent boys.

Batmobile gets stuck in traffic. Numerous drones follow it back to the Batcave.
    Didn't they have a storyline like that in Batman Damned, the one that got all of that controversy because of a s** scene?

Mighty Member

Mr Wayne goes to Washington. Batman encounters not one, but a number of children orphaned by gun violence, including a mass shooting in the one evening. As Bruce Wayne he goes to Washington to enact strict gun control with the majority of the DCU supporting him. Incredibly THAT part of the US constitution is amended. He and other heroes must now fight against illegal gun trafficking and other issues...

Project Bloodlines : characters from this 90's storyline are abducted and their organs/DNA used to create super weapons. (What exactly happened to Tommy "Hitman" Monaghan's remains?

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Mr Wayne goes to Washington. Batman encounters not one, but a number of children orphaned by gun violence, including a mass shooting in the one evening. As Bruce Wayne he goes to Washington to enact strict gun control with the majority of the DCU supporting him. Incredibly THAT part of the US constitution is amended. He and other heroes must now fight against illegal gun trafficking and other issues...
    If that situation Batman would have an army of Robins.

Project Bloodlines : characters from this 90's storyline are abducted and their organs/DNA used to create super weapons. (What exactly happened to Tommy "Hitman" Monaghan's remains?
    I think an story like that was done. JSA I believe.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Tom King does something like Danger Street with the Bloodlines characters from the 90s.

Or Warren Ellis would do something similar to the Wild Storm with them.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-08-2022 at 04:57 AM.

Astonishing Member

Green Lanterns get arrested for not having permits for an energy weapon when they are in action in a state that does not have constitutional gun carry. Batman testifies in favor of banning power rings.

I'd do an elseworld where Clark was Superman Blue while Kara was Supergirl red from the start of their careers.

I'd have Davood Nassur interact with Jace and Yara. After I sort out what powerset/title he has lol.

I'd do an elseworlds where the Titans never met their mentors. This was inspired by Earth One's TT.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-11-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Green Lanterns get arrested for not having permits for an energy weapon when they are in action in a state that does not have constitutional gun carry. Batman testifies in favor of banning power rings.
    I'd rather see the opposite approach. Some politician tries to have a Green Lantern detained under that type of law and the Green Lantern Corps actually act like people whose authorization isn't part of Earth politics. A story where something like the UN is treated as a tribal government compared to the Guardians as an established recognized power.