Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

it sounds nuts and random but I wanna see Duke Thomas vs Superman.

I'd also love a story where DC does a Hickman/Al Ewing style expansion on Black Lightning's mythos and canonizes Freeland, Georgia. ideally as part of a greater storyline that focuses on metahumans and further expands on the mythology of metahumans in the wider DC landscape as well.

Black Lightning in space would be rad too.

I'd love a seinen-esque martial arts storyline that really showcases the various fighters in the DCU and establishes DC's martial arts landscape as a viable niche; with a revamp version of Bushido (Ryuko Orsono) as the focal character.

I'd love a sword and sorcery epic set in DC's ancient Africa focusing on immortals like Dr. Mist and the ancestors of characters like Nubia, Black Manta, Vixen, etc.; matter fact, just more stories set in or including Africa period.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-06-2022 at 04:40 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    it sounds nuts and random but I wanna see Duke Thomas vs Superman.

I'd also love a story where DC does a Hickman/Al Ewing style expansion on Black Lightning's mythos canonizes Freeland, Georgia. ideally as part of a greater storyline that focuses on metahumans and further expands on the mythology of metahumans in the wider DC landscape as well.

Black Lightning in space would be rad too.

I'd love a seinen-esque martial arts storyline that really showcases the various fighters in the DCU and establishes DC's martial arts landscape as a viable niche; with a revamp version of Bushido (Ryuko Orsono) as the focal character.

I'd love a sword and sorcery epic set in DC's ancient Africa focusing on immortals like Dr. Mist and the ancestors of characters like Nubia, Black Manta, Vixen, etc.; matter fact, just more stories set in or including Africa period.
    David Zambibe and the Kingdom should pop up again.

Fantastic Member

More forgotten heroes to show up. Somebody remembering unresolved plotlines. No longer making changes to continuity, such as what's going on with Helena Wayne.

--jthree

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Traci 13 as a street level mystic heroine who utilize sorcery, tapping various elements tied to the city such as neon, concrete and smoke, and free-runing around the city using both her magic and surroundings. Think of her landscape as Infamous meets Forspoken.
    Like a magical Hawksmoor. It have potential.

Sideways tempoarly teaming up with Damage, Brimstone and The Silencer. Four Marvel heroes (and anti-heroes) pastiche form a team to fight a common enemy.
    That common enemy only could be Mr. Nebula!!

Animal Man, Animal Girl, Beast Boy, Vixen and Freedom Beast teaming up to stop The Church of Blood using The Red as a weapon to control sentient life itself.
    This is an history demamndng to be done.

A slice of life superhero story featuring Red Tornado, Kathy & Traya Sutton, Red Torpedo and Red Inferno.
    Get Gurihiro to draw and you can have a success.

Beast Boy was transported into a parallel reality where he never got bitten by a green monkey, and is one of the hottest young actors and celebrities in the world but in this wishful reality he hoped for he found out that the unthinkable, his second famiky Doom Patrol died in Codsville and his third family The Titans where the members of the group either seperated, missing or killed by Terra during the Judas Contract incident.
    I got the prefect title: It's a wonderful life, Beast Boy!

Both Hawkman and Donna Troy were kidnapped by Jonni DC and the Continuity Cops. They were forced to join a group of characters to correct the timeline from sentinent kugeblitzs which causes continuity error to anyone infected, flashes of lights that revists peoples lives as a flashback narrative, sentinent plot twisters which forms into tornadoes that can alter the story as it goes and the most dangerous of them all, retcon bombs.
    Only Hawkman and Donna? What about PowerGirl? What about Fury? What about Supergirl? What about the Legion? What about...
    You know what? You are right. Only Donna and Hawkman. If not, Jonni DC is going to be recruiting the whole staff of the DC universe.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I'd have a teenage version of Magpie be the Robin to Harley Quinn. Cassie from the Birds of Prey movie would've been perfect for this take. So if she's around for BOP2 I'd just do this instead of making her black bat.

For the old DCAMU I would've just used Luke Fox as the replacement Batman in superheated instead of Gordon.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Conner taking the name "Sentinel" and becoming the premier hero of Honolulu. Connor will be a brand new take on the golden age Superman similar to the Grant Morrison run...
    I'd like something similar, but I'd prefer him taking over the name and image of Guardian. It would require a Conner more like the YJ toon version than the comics interpretation, and the shield would mainly be for misdirection. He could still have the tactikinesis, but tone it down so his abilities are more on the scale of 1938's Superman.

The Killing Joke remix, but this time in earth 11: Batwoman must find and stop Harly Quinn after what she did to Barry Gordon.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Like a magical Hawksmoor. It have potential.
    Thanks

That common enemy only could be Mr. Nebula!!
    Just did a quick research he seems a fun enemy for the makeshift team to fight

This is an history demamndng to be done.
    I would have call this team, Team Red or The Pack.

Get Gurihiro to draw and you can have a success.
    Just google search him I like his art style. It has a 2D Animation vibe, it looks perfect for a Red Tornado Family slice of life series. I forgot to mention that I would have include Ma Hunkel and Cyclone as recurring characters.

I got the prefect title: It's a wonderful life, Beast Boy!
    I like it! I got one as well: For the Beast Boy who has (almost) everything

Only Hawkman and Donna? What about PowerGirl? What about Fury? What about Supergirl? What about the Legion? What about...
    You know what? You are right. Only Donna and Hawkman. If not, Jonni DC is going to be recruiting the whole staff of the DC universe.
    I would like to see that and the staff of DC universe discovers that the it was the staff of Marvem that was behind all of the continuity shifts and retcon bombs. There will be a crisis-level event, a war that nobody would ever knew apart from them. A Secret Crisis...

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Then Diana one shots Superman outside the solar system with a single kick. And SM thinks, ''i am so weak compared to Diana''.
    Lol, never change.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Lol, never change.
    I never will so don't worry. Did i tell you that, in another story of mine. WW is in a coma and one shots Superman with her breath?

Astonishing Member

Joker goes into some fancy pants affair and announces his plan as usual. Some mook with a concealed carry permit just shoots him in the head while he is making his usual speech. Batman makes a speech in favor of gun control as Joker should have been arrested and sent to Arkham. Joker is actually dead this time.

Child Protective Services arrests Batman for extreme negligence in taking care of young adolescent boys.

Batmobile gets stuck in traffic. Numerous drones follow it back to the Batcave.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Child Protective Services arrests Batman for extreme negligence in taking care of young adolescent boys.
    Commisioner Yindel applaudes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post

Except that Batman is now 85 and the boys are in their 40's. CPS is so slow sometimes...

Hawkman Year One A story that explores nature vs nurture, Hawkman doesn't remember who he truly is until his mid to late 20s, maybe later, so what happen when he is raised by no so good parents? The cultural mixture he is would also be focus, with Hawkman coming in contact with cultures he used to be part of, but from a different perspective.

League of Assassins The story would treat the LoA as the cult it is, no heroes, the focus would be on a group of new low level recruits, the faceless members Batman usually beat up dozens at time. The story would be how and why some of them see Ra's as a living god and are ready to die for him.

The Immortal Men Basically it would be about a group of immortal characters from the DCU, functioning like the Illuminaty at Marvel did, the group would have heroes and villans and show how they shaped the DCU and have saved it for thousand of years. Some members would be Vandal Savage, Ra's Al Ghul, The Shade, Madame Xanadu, etc. The story would start with Carter Hall getting to know about the group and discovering he is a member.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 12-06-2022 at 02:30 PM.

Sarah Kent, the girl destined to die saving the world. It's a reference to Cir-el. Superman and Lois have a daughter named Sarah but is worried about her death at 18.