Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I just like the idea of the rotating roster because then EVERYONE'S favourite member has a shot of getting their moment in the sun.
    And you can still have the interpersonal stuff between the core members, and intertwine it with other characters on the periphery.
    For example, Arsenal training Lian and Mia the bow, Garfield going for a night on the town with Bunker, Starfire shopping for a bra that fits....
    More slice of life stuff? I'd be down for that. Not sure the main DC Comics would though. It would probably have to be something like the other webtoon series. Kind of like the Wayne Family Adventures, but with the Titans as a loose whole. Everyone from core members like the OG and New Titans, to lesser known members.

For me, I’d include:

Nightwing
    Donna Troy
    Starfire
    Raven
    Beast Boy
    Cyborg
    Flash

+

Bumblebee
    Tempest
    Flamebird
    Pantha

+

Three new characters

Some of the original members, the NTT members and new heroes in homage to what W & P did.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I'd like a Titans Team that consists of
    Troia
    Vixen
    Magenta
    Witchfire
    Nightwing
    Flash=wally
    Green Lantern=kyle
    Frostbite=formerly of DV8
    Blue Devil and
    Lightray
    Oh wow, I forgot DC owned the DV8 people! Sublime, Frostbite and Devo were all kind of awesome!

And I love that you included folks like Bumblebee and Golden Eagle in your other teams!

Thanks n yes i Love the Titans and my Dream is for them to be put back on track with the X Men like they were in the 80's

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So honestly my idea is kind of threefold since I would want to launch a Titans, Outsiders and Doom Patrol book.

Titans - I'm playing on the idea of making a team the emulates the 2003 Geoff Johns line up of pairing some veterans with some of the younger heroes.
    Nightwing
    Donna Troy
    Tempest
    Jonathan Kent
    Wonder Girl (Yara Flor)
    Kid Flash (Wallace West)
    Signal
    Blue Beetle

The Outsiders - Which would basically be something of a relaunch of Red Hood and the Outlaws.
    Red Hood
    Arsenal
    Starfire
    Artemis
    Match (carrying on his storyline from Suicide Squad)
    Ravager

The Doom Patrol - Honestly this would be the classic team with the addition of Cyborg, Changling, and Raven.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 11-23-2022 at 02:06 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I'd start with:

Nightwing (leader)
    Donna Troy
    Wally West
    Changeling
    Cyborg
    Raven
    Starfire
    Bumblebee
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

I don't mind the New Teen Titans reuniting once more as long there is no tension and fighting each other. The Titans should be less a team and more of a family. Also, I would like to see Arsenal, Tempest and Bumblee join as additional members if the team.

While I was not a fan of Teen Titans Academy I would not mind seeing characters such as Stich and Bolt coming back. I would repeat Geoff Johns' era Teen Titans 2003 but this time the previous generation mentoring the new generation. Originally, I was going to have Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven to be mentors but having Tim's gen would be a nice change and graduation also just like the NTT they got a lot to offer because of their experiences (also they should be in their early 20's).

Teen Titans / New Titans

- Mentors

Tim Drake aka Cardinal
    Connor Kent aka Sentinel
    Cassie Sandsmark aka Fury
    Bart Allen aka Impulse

- Mentees

Sideways - rookie with experience
    Melissa Cooper with a new codename - Tim's Mentee
    Stich - Wonder Girl's Mentee
    Bolt - Bart's Mentee
    Matt Price as Power Boy - Connor's Mentee
    +
    Roundhouse, Kid Flash and Red Arrow
    Last edited by Incognito; 11-24-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So honestly my idea is kind of threefold since I would want to launch a Titans, Outsiders and Doom Patrol book.

Titans - I'm playing on the idea of making a team the emulates the 2003 Geoff Johns line up of pairing some veterans with some of the younger heroes.
    Nightwing
    Donna Troy
    Tempest
    Jonathan Kent
    Wonder Girl (Yara Flor)
    Kid Flash (Wallace West)
    Signal
    Blue Beetle

The Outsiders - Which would basically be something of a relaunch of Red Hood and the Outlaws.
    Red Hood
    Arsenal
    Starfire
    Artemis
    Match (carrying on his storyline from Suicide Squad)
    Ravager

The Doom Patrol - Honestly this would be the classic team with the addition of Cyborg, Changling, and Raven.
    I would simply call the "Outsiders" the "Outlaws" at that point. Shift Star and Arsenal back to the Titans (maybe have them be the go betweens). And no Jon Kent Superman. Not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    And yet you'd keep the "New," despite several of them being Titans since the 60's?
    Well, yes, the 60s Titans, the OG Fab5, are the old Teen Titans.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Okay, now I want a book called "Old Titans". We already had Old Justice, so why not? Give'em an archenemy that looks like Dan Didio and say you're being "meta."

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Okay, now I want a book called "Old Titans". We already had Old Justice, so why not? Give'em an archenemy that looks like Dan Didio and say you're being "meta."
    Oh, and there has to be a 'forgotten' old Titan, like the Titans version of Triumph, that nobody remembers. It's the new hotness.

Waid did a story for the Avengers like that with a newly introduced Elder of the Universe calling herself.... something. But there was a "flashback" to her battling a forgotten villain called Victory, who was drawn to look like somebody wearing Triumph's costume and a full helmet. So give the Titans a "forgotten" member turned villain called Success. As in, "Success has been eluding the Titans for years."

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Waid did a story for the Avengers like that with a newly introduced Elder of the Universe calling herself.... something. But there was a "flashback" to her battling a forgotten villain called Victory, who was drawn to look like somebody wearing Triumph's costume and a full helmet. So give the Titans a "forgotten" member turned villain called Success. As in, "Success has been eluding the Titans for years."
    I like the idea, but a little too on the nose. A little more subtlety. Maybe, "Due to an outside force of unmitigated evil, the Titans learn why Success had eluded them for so long."

How about a book with all the dead members of the Titans?

Risk
    HotSpot
    Pantha
    Wildebeest
    Terra
    Gnarkk
    Damage (Grant Emerson)
    Danny Chase
    Dove (Don Hall)
    Hawk (Holly Granger)
    Kid Devil
    Osiris
    Phantasm... (or that was Danny Chase?)
    Solstice
    Protector
    Power Boy...
    The whole flock of the Team Titans (they count as dead, right?)....

My god, you could have two whole teams of dead Titans.
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 11-25-2022 at 12:07 PM. Reason: grammar.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

When did Grant Emmerson die? Last I saw him was in Johns' JSA.

Man I miss Damage. Got into comics in the early 90's and I have a soft spot for uber powerful characters with stupidly convoluted origins like Grant and Nate Gray.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.