Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Wow. Cyborg no mo Titan good?

Oh damn I knew I forgot someone lol.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Didn't Gerard Jones try that ginormous League thing right around the Scarabus/PGsBaby story?
    How DARE you mention that abomination of a storyline!!!
    OUT!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Unlike the Justice League, which I think needs to have a few previous members from various line-ups combined with a healthy influx of new characters to shake things up, I think leaning into the various versions of the Titans that have been around, and then promptly jettisoned with little-to-no follow-up on the non-legacy characters, is the way to go. You can create a very interesting team cherry-picking characters from the various line-ups and bringing them together into a group that covers the full Titans history, vs. trying to capture lightning in a bottle again with recreating the Wolfman/Perez era.

My team would be:

Nightwing
    Hawk
    Dove
    Cyborg
    Flamebird
    Mirage
    Wonder Girl
    Bunker
    Hot Spot
    Stitch

Astonishing Member

Nightwing
    Donna
    Flash- ( Wally Of Course)
    Red Arrow- Roy
    Cyborg
    Bumblebee
    Zantara
    Green Lantern- A young Jessica coming to trems with her issues
    Some time tossed amnesiac Lsh member- Ultra Boy perhaps..... theres some monkeyshines Chicanery, Shennanigans because..... Clark ain't no idea who this guy is either.

Amazing Member

It's honestly unexpected how well the titans united comics have been holding up compared to both the show they are tied with and the mainline titans comics of recent memory, but I also agree that DC could use a few more titans related books, especially now that there isn't the risk of editorial deciding to kill them off for no reason. I would make two new books:

-A regular teen titans comic focusing on promising new or never really developed heroes - this would feature a core group of 5 or 7 characters that have to grow up together, basically the classic formula. They don't have to be isolated from the rest of dc, but they have to be standalone, much like the ntt or the tv show managed to be. To name the obvious example, you can't have a story that is about an event in a batman comic, even if there's a robin in the team .

-A titans book that's organized as a series of oneshots or two parters featuring every estabilished titan the writer can think off that best fits the story at hand. This is where the Fab 5, NTT, team titans, jurgens, johns, can make their appearences. Something the 80's Teen Titans spotlight series, although not restricted to single characters per issue. Have tempest. beast boy and aqua girl investigate a crack in mariana's trench, or have starfire, argent and miss martian try to find a solution to aliens being hunted down across space, or even have arsenal, bushido and flamebird unwittingly getting tangled with organised crime. The possibilities are limitless, really.

But both books would live and die on the quality on their storytelliing, and i'm afraid that has been on short supply for a very long time.
    Last edited by lgcruz; 12-05-2022 at 04:11 PM.

Created another line-up but this time different. I decided to split the NTT with lesser well known Titans, and there will be two teams one resides in the East and the other in the West. I was going for mostly non-legacy characters for both Titans Team and not having characters with similar powersets such as Lilith and Raven or Argent and Bunker on the same team.

Titans East

Base of Operation: Manhattan, NY

Nightwing
    Starfire
    Donna Troy
    Bumblebee
    Lilith
    Argent
    Hot Spot
    Solstice

Titans West

Base of Operations: Jump City, San Fransico, CA

Cyborg
    Raven
    Beast Boy/Changelling
    Jericho
    Panthra
    Mirage
    Bunker
    Powerhouse (Tanya Spears)
    Last edited by Incognito; 12-05-2022 at 04:52 PM.

Swiss army nerd

Honestly, I'd go full My Hero Academia with the Titans. The JLA get organised and fold all super-teams into their organisation, from hero training (Titans) all the way up to the League, with JSA and former Titans as senior instructors. Then you can bring in whatever young heroes you want for various stories, following different classes/cohorts. It'd be a full YA/Teen drama superhero book that breaks your heart in the way only very emotional teenagers fighting for what they love can.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Created another line-up but this time different. I decided to split the NTT with lesser well known Titans, and there will be two teams one resides in the East and the other in the West. I was going for mostly non-legacy characters for both Titans Team and not having characters with similar powersets such as Lilith and Raven or Argent and Bunker on the same team.

Titans East

Base of Operation: Manhattan, NY

Nightwing
    Starfire
    Donna Troy
    Bumblebee
    Lilith
    Argent
    Hot Spot
    Solstice

Titans West

Base of Operations: Jump City, San Fransico, CA

Cyborg
    Raven
    Beast Boy/Changelling
    Jericho
    Panthra
    Mirage
    Bunker
    Powerhouse (Tanya Spears)
    Titans West without Flamebird…sacrilegious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine322 View Post
    Titans West without Flamebird…sacrilegious.
    TBH I never thought of her when it comes to The Titans.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine322 View Post
    Titans West without Flamebird… sacrilegious.
    I'd prefer Golden Eagle or even Duela Dent in place of Pantha, Mirage or Powerhouse, for that OG Titans West feel.

But definite yes to Jericho and Bunker.

And it was smart to keep Raven and Lilith on separate teams, since they are a bit same-y, niche-wise (if nothing alike, personality-wise).