Default Membership list to FOOM

This might seem like a strange question but it has nagged at me for years (yes sad). What I would like to know is if there was ever a membership list of members to FOOM, I was an original UK member and it would be nice to know, thanks for any replies.
    Hail Hydra!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I would be curious myself! I don't recall them being one but it would be cool if there is one out there somewhere!

Astonishing Member

It was before my time but I found this.

F.O.O.M. Original Membership Kit Envelope ONLY. The FOOM (Friends of Ol' Marvel) fan club was created by Stan Lee and Jim Steranko in 1973. For a mere $2.50, ordinary folks could join the hallowed ranks of FOOM, and receive their official gold membership card and a fabulous Marvel poster complete with an introductory anointing into the club by none other than the mighty Stan Lee himself. The full kit includes the following items:
    Issue of FOOM
    9 x 12 mailing envelope with Hulk graphic
    3.5 x 2.25 membership identification card
    6 x 9 sheet of six super stick-ons
    5.5 x 8.5 "Don't Be Puzzled" congratulatory flyer
    22 x 28 (7 x 11 folded) FOOM poster with art by Jim Steranko. This is HULK ENVELOPE ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I would be curious myself! I don't recall them being one but it would be cool if there is one out there somewhere!
    I know right it would be so cool if there was a list. As for the UK branch I once read an article that said that everything from their offices in London ended up in a dumpster!
    Hail Hydra!