Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn of DC

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I wonder what villains will be mooving on up in this new DCU

Honestly I like the push Punchline is getting, with way joker daughter was a quick fad and Gotham city sirens are now all in anti hero area
    a new femme fatal was needed
    Williamson's Superman will have a focus on his villains, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Rebirth was Geoff John's baby got sidetracked when Johns got demoted and Didio took all the reigns back. As there doesn't look to be any kind of power struggle going on this time, it should play out pretty solidly.
    Things on the publishing end do indeed seem more calm lately, and I agree this should play out without incident.

But there is still chaos in the upper levels of WBD, and while it hasn't seemed to trickle down to the LCS level yet, and might not at all, I'm not taking anything for granted.

Looking forward to it though. If this comes off right, it could be a pretty great time.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I am looking forward to a Green Arrow book, a Hal Jordan book, a John Stewart book, a Shazam book...I am not going to lie that sounds ok to me so far. We will see.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

I love me a Hal solo book. I was naive enough to think that John getting his own book as well would quiet the intra-Lantern bitching on both sides, but apparently not. (according to the social media that I'm glad I (mostly) avoid)