Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I liked it but was not blown away.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

All of it was just for MCU synergy where Uatu is the only Watcher. Seriously disappointing.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This just reminded me that the 90s FF book did a Watcher arc where Uatu was being impersonated by one of his evil brothers. I should track that down.
    "Cable was right!"

yes, the art was superb and it was nice to see so many heros actually working together against a clear threat where you really only have to focus on the odds and how big they have to go to win. It actually was what got me to pick up FF again after dropping it right before the Johhny/Skye/Doom wife story. I was more upset for Doom than anybody else in that story. It just felt so off for him and like the story stood no real purpose but yeah i digress. It was the best arc of the run for me. That and Ben and alicia getting married and getting their children.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I liked the first issue I read, but I was kind of confused about what issues the story was taking place on and I never ended up finishing it.

Was it ever explained what exactly She-Hulk did that caused it to happen, as the TVA claimed all those years ago?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I liked the first issue I read, but I was kind of confused about what issues the story was taking place on and I never ended up finishing it.

Was it ever explained what exactly She-Hulk did that caused it to happen, as the TVA claimed all those years ago?
    They explained it but since I never read the Slott She-Hulk series I had no idea what they were talking about.
    "Cable was right!"