You’re thinking of Mork & Mindy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Nanu Nanu ...LOL
    I'm cracking up, you guys!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    We never saw the egg-laying scene, though.
    Books are rated T, bruv.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Mutants don't have sex.

The males lay eggs.
    W-What?! No...No!

Lie.jpg
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Incredible Member

I’d still be reading X-men if Krakoa had never happened. HATED HOX/POX and everything that has come since.

I'd probably be paying attention to what's happening in the X-universe more if not reading and not just Wolverine like I currently am. This is the first time ever since I've been reading comics that I don't know the status of my other favorites like Storm, Bishop, Gambit, Rogue, Jubilee, etc. because I simply don't care anymore. That's what all this Krakoa stuff has done to me. I won't say it killed my love of the franchise because we still have stuff like X-Men '97 coming and Wolverine's PS5 game, but the comics side of things are pretty dead for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    We never saw the egg-laying scene, though.
    Release the Egg!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Sui Generis Member Tobei Miyake's Avatar

How long is this "Krakoa Era" expected to last? Maybe another year, two tops?

Because nothing lasts forever, and this too shall pass.

I thought what Jonathan Hickman was doing in HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X was brilliant at first. Then as things went along it just became too much with too little that I thought was interesting.

2023 is the 60th anniversary of the X-Men, surely Marvel has something planned for that. Another reboot would be perfect. I just hope they do something.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    Building off what Matthew Rosenberg did during his run of Uncanny where could the X-Men had gone from there if the "Krakoa Era" never happened?
    Rosenberg run was premised on the Krakoan era being established. The indiscriminate killing of classic characters was surely allowed based on the resurrection protocols being revealed soon after the end of his run

Quote Originally Posted by Tobei Miyake View Post
    How long is this "Krakoa Era" expected to last? Maybe another year, two tops?

Because nothing lasts forever, and this too shall pass.

I thought what Jonathan Hickman was doing in HOUSE OF X and POWERS OF X was brilliant at first. Then as things went along it just became too much with too little that I thought was interesting.

2023 is the 60th anniversary of the X-Men, surely Marvel has something planned for that. Another reboot would be perfect. I just hope they do something.
    Hickman had an endgame planned but apparently other writers/editorial wanted to play in the Krakoa sandbox for a bit longer. It's been confirmed that they're still using Hickman's roadmap but taking the long way around. I'm not sure that Krakoa itself will end but I think a lot of the elements will change, like either a big change to or the evaporation of the QC. I thought resurrections would be on the chopping block but with the Phoenix Foundation now on the board, I'm not so sure.

Sui Generis Member Tobei Miyake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Hickman had an endgame planned but apparently other writers/editorial wanted to play in the Krakoa sandbox for a bit longer. It's been confirmed that they're still using Hickman's roadmap but taking the long way around. I'm not sure that Krakoa itself will end but I think a lot of the elements will change, like either a big change to or the evaporation of the QC. I thought resurrections would be on the chopping block but with the Phoenix Foundation now on the board, I'm not so sure.
    I had completely forgotten about "Fall of X."

While Fall of X might be the end of the current incarnation of Krakoa, stories like "The Last Annihilation" teased that the mutant nation would go through multiple "ages" over the years as it remained a focal point of the mutant community. That's a good thing, as it will likely continue the paradigm shift that's come with the X-Men's evolution -- a period of creative invention in the franchise that's spotlighted every corner of a very expansive character base. The X-Men simply can't backtrack from recent events, and Krakoa is just too big of an idea to return to a hidden school in upstate New York. The X-Men are something different now; debating ethics and philosophy and even the occasional scantily-clad vampire slaying with a freedom that it never had in previous decades.

The X-Men franchise can't go back to that status quo, and it shouldn't want to. The Krakoa era has been a period of refinement for one of the genre's biggest franchises, building on the steps from the past two decades that hasn't lost sight of the franchise's focus on teaching, personal growth, and acceptance. This is especially true with the younger generation who've appeared in titles like New Mutants and X-Factor. It's one of the best periods of development the franchise has ever experienced, and even if the current incarnation of Krakoa crumbles (setting off any potential number of catastrophes in the process), it'll be fascinating to see the franchise continue to step forward.
    I do like the possibilities and potential of what comes next.

So the "Fall of X," coupled with the 60th anniversary, could be the beginning of the end. Or at the very least a new way of doing things. A bunch of new number #1's. Something. Anything.

Maybe "Fall of X" is Jonathan Hickman coming back to wrap everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobei Miyake View Post
    I had completely forgotten about "Fall of X."

I do like the possibilities and potential of what comes next.

So the "Fall of X," coupled with the 60th anniversary, could be the beginning of the end. Or at the very least a new way of doing things. A bunch of new number #1's. Something. Anything.

Maybe "Fall of X" is Jonathan Hickman coming back to wrap everything up.
    It'll be interesting to see if Fall of X is an era or an event. Some suspect it is not Krakoa "falling", but rather Xavier (X). One of the posters here I believe works at a comic shop and has made claims in the past about upcoming things. They recently mentioned that there will be a relaunch/new titles/books after Sins of Sinister. I take everything with a grain of salt but they were correct when they said after Immortal #10 in January the names of some books would be changing... they said this before SoS was announced and here we are.