Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Honestly theyve taken so long to tell the what would they do with duplicates storyline I dont even care anymore.

Just have the reality warpers do a curcuit and merge the two. There simple as that.

I don't need the 'oh no but they both want to live angst' they WILL when they are merged.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    I vote for Laur-Ev/ Eveaura all the way.

While it makes for Ev and Monet to have that long awaited chat... But that chat should be about closure, moving on and her all that has happened while he was gone....but acknowledge how much they have changed and made peace with it deciding to still just be team pals. Perhaps Laura joined the chat towards its end and we see all three of them have a good laugh together.
    The exact same could be said of Ev and X23....

In-story its been like, 3-4 years since the end of Gen X. For OldLadyX23 it's been like, 500 years since she was left behind.

Monet and Ev had over 75 issues together. Ev had like, 2-3 issues with X23.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 11-23-2022 at 02:59 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I'm so happy to see Serafina getting some love

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I still want Ev and Monet to have a proper conversation(and reunion). I dgaf about Old Lady X23. Hickman thought he was so clever with that story, but really it didn't work for me. Not the love story. Not the Children of the Vault. Not Darwin dying(who would have thought Duggan would exceed Hickman in this regard?). The art was good here, but other than that, I'm not really feeling this book.
    No thank you. The Monet thing is long passed.

It was something sexpest Ellis fabricated to deepen a cheap death.
    Last edited by Agatha's Ghost; 11-23-2022 at 02:59 PM.

Ev was into Monet much earlier than Ellis's run. They didn't officially start dating until the last phase of their book, but they certainly had developed an actual friendship first. Unlike this Vault mission, where they were basically dependent on each other, and with no other options(poor third wheel Darwin).

Ev was into Monet much earlier than Ellis's run. They didn't officially start dating until the last phase of their book, but they certainly had developed an actual friendship first. Unlike this Vault mission, where they were basically dependent on each other, and with no other options(poor third wheel Darwin).
    Rose-tinted glasses. I prefer to live in the present.

Hickman's Vault story is already in the past. So is this issue by the time it is released/read.

Hickman's Vault story is already in the past. So is this issue by the time it is released/read.
    Barely. I can’t imagine that after 500 years Monet is even visible in the rear-view mirror. And she honored his memory by dating Guido. Apart from remembering wasting his life dying for her, I’m sure he doesn’t spare a thought.

Cassara’s Forge looks like he ate the old Forge from Lifedeath and washed him down with protein shakes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Cassara’s Forge looks like he ate the old Forge from Lifedeath and washed him down with protein shakes.
    And I for one appreciate the hell out of that. Yknow. Aesthetically and whatnot.

Fantastic Member

I thought this was good. Forge was more decent than I thought he would be. Darwin has an interesting development, and they planted some good seeds for continuing storylines.

And they did my Caliban pretty good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    It sounds like something else came back with Forge's mind and downloaded itself into the cradles. Perhaps it's Darwin? Or one of the Children? They had already infected Storm's mind with a virus, so maybe they did something similar here.
    Boom! My thoughts as well.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

So is it just me or does anyone else feel like this was a complete waste of time and effort? What was even the point of this i ask because i can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So we're just gonna keep waiting on the whole "Is it a clone or not" thing with the protocols huh
    This the real Laura. The other one is shortchanged decades of memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how I got only 100 from ~1890 to 2070+. I must be older than Logan.
    Math is hard