Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Where is Emma? She said she would be watching him. Hank spending 100 billion should have had Emma being the first one to confront him about it.
    Emma's part of the Quiet Council. Her ability to properly handle internal issues is hampered by 50%.

Someone please kill Hank in Otherworld so we can get a hopefully good gestalt Beast upon resurrection.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Someone please kill Hank in Otherworld so we can get a hopefully good gestalt Beast upon resurrection.
    Evil Jackass Beast I'm afraid is a universal constant.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I was gonna say the QC could ask Rachel to find the best possible Beast out there and switch him out, but you're right.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    That doesn't work anymore, Tini Howard "fixed" that in her mini about Braddock finding the Siege Perilous since that is how they made sure Gambit wasn't killed and brought back messed up like what happened with Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    That doesn't work anymore, Tini Howard "fixed" that in her mini about Braddock finding the Siege Perilous since that is how they made sure Gambit wasn't killed and brought back messed up like what happened with Rockslide.
    They still have to do what Rachel and Betsy did for Gambit, so they can just not do it for Beast.

Extraordinary Member

So he has a secret prison and does Dr Mengele type stuff...can we please find out that he is being manipulated or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Poor Hank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    They still have to do what Rachel and Betsy did for Gambit, so they can just not do it for Beast.
    Thanks for the update!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Lol, “We fixed the Otherworld resurrection problem, but in this case, we’ll pretend we didn’t…” or bring him back with an ‘old’ backup, before he turned awful.’

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, “We fixed the Otherworld resurrection problem, but in this case, we’ll pretend we didn’t…” or bring him back with an ‘old’ backup, before he turned awful.’
    That would be back to juuuust before Sage turned him into a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So he has a secret prison and does Dr Mengele type stuff...can we please find out that he is being manipulated or something?
    Yes exactly this. I mean did anything happen with the Chronicler (I think was his name…the guy who can control people with his pen? It wouldn’t be a satisfying conclusion to be honest but at least a way out) Speaking of did anything happen with Colossus? I’ve read the entire run and to be honest it’s hard for anything to stay in memory!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

quick question:

are we sure one of those mini-russians aren't in his head?

remember early in the run they were running around trying to get into people's heads?

Beast has been on the path to true evil for awhile, look at what he became in the future...

(Time-travel makes for weird word-tenses.)

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    How exactly does one employ people in secret to build a moon prison without anyone from Arrako, Sword, Krakoa, or the Summers house on the moon noticing the traffic? Unless Brand is in on it.
    Perhaps Brand is indeed in on it.Though I don't know what she would gain from his secret prison, unless she's using his actions as blackmail or she's playing to his twisted side for access and info.

BANNED

I think i can figure where this is going go till Fall of X with Charles and Beast or even Sinister on the same side against Sage and Logan. Charles is going to get the end of the stick