Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    And it wouldn't even be the first time, unfortunately, as Clone Conspiracy climaxed with him trying to kill and reanimate the entire human race when Peter refused to join him in "conquering death."
    Yeah but that time he failed, from the trailer some people will definitely die this time

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Yeah but that time he failed, from the trailer some people will definitely die this time
    To solidify that Ben's a villain now . . . though if Venom/Eddie Brock could be killing people left and right to get at Spider-Man and then eventually be quasi-redeemed as an anti-hero . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The situation that Ben is in right now, and we are right now, shouldn't ever happen. This right here is a perfect example of forcing stupid ideas down fandom's throat. Nobody wanted it, nobody likes it. Ben is a hero, period.

Astonishing Member

Also, if Ben will be the one commanding the forces of Limbo he'll be directly responsible for the killing of a lot of innocents. That'll be a hard pill to swallow.

Granted, characters like Bishop killed billions and he's a hero again. But that's another hard big pill.
    Look at how many people Kaine killed. Not that I want that for Ben, but there's always a way back. I still feel like Ben isn't in his right mind and it's similar to a Bucky as Winter Soldier type situation where it isn't really his fault what's happening. In comics, there's always a way to fix this stuff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    Look at how many people Kaine killed. Not that I want that for Ben, but there's always a way back. I still feel like Ben isn't in his right mind and it's similar to a Bucky as Winter Soldier type situation where it isn't really his fault what's happening. In comics, there's always a way to fix this stuff.
    And I still can't forget what he did to Jack Monroe

Astonishing Member

And I still can't forget what he did to Jack Monroe
    It wasn't his fault, though. It's not something he did of his own free will.