Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
Looked into this one, 100 feet fall seems extremely generous. It's like 50 tops, I would pitch it closer to 40 myself.

Also, water doesn't look particularly shallow, she sploshes into it.

Clip, 03:23 for reference.

I think when Taskmaster hits her and sends her flying like 10-12 feet or so and it winds her is pretty impressive. Rama definitely doesn't hit that hard. Same with the kick that sends her flying off the bridge, she's eating those hits and staying up.

I think she's more durable than Rama is, for sure. But I don't think she's more skilled and he has a knife which he is very good with.
I'm talking about the whole scene Nik - which includes the car getting hit by some kind of missile and LAUNCHING sideways so fast that they go slow-mo to show it. The car flies, flips and rolls (at least 35-40 meters, perhaps more? You can see at 37 seconds of the clip where the car is, and all the way to the right you can see the road she was on before she was launched, you can measure using the car as a basis, I get about 40m) before smashing through the guardrail and coming to a stop against the bridge support. That's an insanely violent set of impacts. She's momentarily stunned by that, but otherwise seems unharmed. She has the wherewithal to grab a gun, make a quip, shoot to kill a few times, and slide out of the car with dramatic timing. Some HtH, she gets punched so hard in the sternum that it rockets her backwards 4 or 5 meters. Momentarily stunned but otherwise fine for combat. She takes a kick that knocks her backward about 3 meters. Fine for combat, and does decently for a bit, using Tasky's shield against her. She then takes a kick to the shield that launches her at least 8-10m back and up over the guardrail where she falls to the water. From the car to the water it's about 20 to 22 meters, using the length of Nat's body at full extension, or using the rough height of the car posed at an angle, or using the rough height of a guardrail. You can measure at 3:25 in the clip. Nat was launched up and over the remnants of guardrail, higher than the car at an angle to dead perpendicular to the bridge, and was still clearly going UP when she passed the railing and the car, at least. Before gravity asserts herself, she's flown at or near horizontal for, like I said, at or near horizontal for 8-10m. This is all at 3:22, 3:23 of the clip.

Hitting the water is the least of what she takes there, though hitting that freezing temp water at the speed she'd be carrying would still be pretty dramatic.

But yeah, definitely less than 100 feet, though definitely more than 40. I'd pitch around 60, 65, based on using somewhat known-length objects measured against the height of the fall, all visible in the frame at 3:25. In any case, it's pretty much the least impressive part of the scene for Nat's durability.