Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rama (The Raid 2) vs MCU black widow

Natasha has her shock batons/gauntlets

Rama gets the two knives from his fight in the Raid 2

Takes place in the kitchen from the raid 2
    Last edited by Postmania; 11-23-2022 at 03:16 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

As amazing as Rama's soak is, it pales in comparison to Nat's. And she's better everywhere else. He's dead.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    As amazing as Rama's soak is, it pales in comparison to Nat's. And she's better everywhere else. He's dead.
    Rama is faster and more skilled than Nat so I don't know where you're getting this from. BW gets by on a lot PIS in the movies. She'd good and would give Rama a fight but in the end Rama's coming out on top.

It’s been a while so I guess I don’t remember nat being as superhuman as what big mentioned. I wouldn’t have given her the shock sticks otherwise
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    It’s been a while so I guess I don’t remember nat being as superhuman as what big mentioned. I wouldn’t have given her the shock sticks otherwise
    You need to see her own movie for the biggest feats. Here are some highlights:

Falls out of, I dunno, a 20 story building, smashes through a robust steel duct and lands on concrete. This does... nothing.

Rolls then crashes a car at perhaps 150 kmh. This does... nothing.

Gets oneshotted a long way back and off a bridge, falling, I don't know, 100 feet, into freezing shallow water. All of this (the hit, the fall, the temp) does... nothing.

Gets a dude to viciously hit her in the face. The hits aren't even hard enough to do what she needs doing, so she breaks her own skull headbutting a massive desk. This blocks her nose to make sure she can't smell pheromones. It also has no effect whatsoever on her fighting ability.

She basically has Fast and Furious level durability.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Falls out of, I dunno, a 20 story building, smashes through a robust steel duct and lands on concrete. This does... nothing.

Rolls then crashes a car at perhaps 150 kmh. This does... nothing.

Gets oneshotted a long way back and off a bridge, falling, I don't know, 100 feet, into freezing shallow water. All of this (the hit, the fall, the temp) does... nothing.

Gets a dude to viciously hit her in the face. The hits aren't even hard enough to do what she needs doing, so she breaks her own skull headbutting a massive desk. This blocks her nose to make sure she can't smell pheromones. It also has no effect whatsoever on her fighting ability.

She basically has Fast and Furious level durability.
    Some of these were covered previously in this thread here.

The fall is pretty wild but she doesn't smash through any ducts, just bounces off them. It's also nowhere near 20 storeys. It's like 4 or 5 floors with her hitting stuff on the way down.

The car crash is also a bit less impressive as they specifically have their seat belts on as noted in the thread.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Looked into this one, 100 feet fall seems extremely generous. It's like 50 tops, I would pitch it closer to 40 myself.

Also, water doesn't look particularly shallow, she sploshes into it.

Clip, 03:23 for reference.

I think when Taskmaster hits her and sends her flying like 10-12 feet or so and it winds her is pretty impressive. Rama definitely doesn't hit that hard. Same with the kick that sends her flying off the bridge, she's eating those hits and staying up.

I think she's more durable than Rama is, for sure. But I don't think she's more skilled and he has a knife which he is very good with.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 11-29-2022 at 03:22 AM.