View Poll Results: Who Should Put Him to Sleep?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colossus

4 6.25%
  • Jean Grey

8 12.50%
  • Cecilia Reyes

6 9.38%
  • Sage

14 21.88%
  • Wolverine

22 34.38%
  • Emma Frost

7 10.94%
  • Professor Xavier

0 0%
  • Exodus

2 3.13%
  • Mystique

0 0%
  • Mister Sinister

1 1.56%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Couldn’t it be Beast himself? He might have tampered with himself to be capable of getting the job done. It wouldn’t be the first time he experimented on himself.
    Considering the regret that Hank has shown at times over his physical condition and the lengths he went to (bringing the O5 to the present) to try to get Scott to realize what he was doing that he would NOT do that to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    For sure. Just establish that Brand corrupted his Cerebro backup with Dark Beast’s persona or something. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I would say to have it be Xavier. He does have a proven history of being a world class bastard when it comes to ends justifying means. So why not have had him manipulate Hank's mind to be the guy he needs to do the dirty work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    Couldn’t it be Beast himself? He might have tampered with himself to be capable of getting the job done. It wouldn’t be the first time he experimented on himself.
    3 good idea's right there as far as I'm concerned. Because it's got to something.

If Brand’s involved, then OG Beast could put himself down. Make that part of Cable’s plot to defeat her. He secretly had Hope resurrect Hank from an earlier backup, and behind the scenes he’s been assisting Nathan’s X-men Red squad consisting of Cable, Thunderbird, Manifold and Khora (and now also OG Beast). Perhaps in a twist he goes back to his grey-furred early form…

After OG Hank kills his Dark Beast-corrupted self and they take down Abigail Brand, they become the new X-Force acting as the interplanetary strike force arm of SWORD, which Cable heads up. Keep Sage, Domino and Deadpool and bring in Danger too for intel branch along with Sage and reformed OG Beast. Field team is Cable, T-bird, Domino, Deadpool and Khora with Manifold as transport. Al Ewing writes with Bachalo and Cassara on art duty.

Boom!
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 11-26-2022 at 08:51 AM.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Wolverine is the only right answer IMO. Seeing as how Beast actually betrayed, killed/beheaded Logan and then made him kill innocent ppl as his own personal puppet. I don't think this is the real Hank though. I think this current Beast is a Krakoa creation and the real one is down in the pit. I actually think when the whole Krakoa era ends, Krakoa itself will end up being the true villain and all the mutants band together to take it down as a homage to it's 1975 Giant-Size debut.

TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Wolverine is the only right answer IMO. Seeing as how Beast actually betrayed, killed/beheaded Logan and then made him kill innocent ppl as his own personal puppet. I don't think this is the real Hank though. I think this current Beast is a Krakoa creation and the real one is down in the pit. I actually think when the whole Krakoa era ends, Krakoa itself will end up being the true villain and all the mutants band together to take it down as a homage to it's 1975 Giant-Size debut.
    Maybe it will be the X-Men Crossover of 2025! Mutants againts Krakoa! The betrayed species against their corrupt living island nation! And Krakoa will take control of those mutants that went through the ressurrection!

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    You're right on this. It never made sense to me how Krakoa was all honkey dory again. Didn't they throw it into space back in the day? Hickman never bothered explaining that part, and neither has anyone else.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    You're right on this. It never made sense to me how Krakoa was all honkey dory again. Didn't they throw it into space back in the day? Hickman never bothered explaining that part, and neither has anyone else.
    They threw a break away piece of Krakoa into space, the New mutants fought another piece in Young X-Men.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    They threw a break away piece of Krakoa into space, the New mutants fought another piece in Young X-Men.
    I've read Giant Size. They severed the gravimetric forces and threw the entire island into space. Any other stories after that will have to try a bit harder.

And which is it:

Krakoa can speak and gained sentience after nuclear tests on it during the cold war.(Giant Size #1 1975)

Krakoa can't speak, and Xavier just made everyone think it could during Giant Size cuz he's evil.(Deadly Genesis early 2000's)

Krakoa can speak, is thousands of years old, older than the Machine called Earth in fact, and actually was part of a bigger island called Orrako, but they split in two, and Arrako and Krakoa are each alive and can speak separately, but they were just one island, but they both have mutant councils and have special mutants that can speak for them(even though they can each speak), and both those councils use the same alphabet, but not language, as an ancient mutant culture from 2 billion years ago that was completely wiped out by sentient bacteria. (Hickman et al, recently)

Yeah, go a head and have Krakoa revert to a monstrous talking mutant eating cannibal(after it eats Beast), and let's blast that thing back into space for good this time; back to the mansion for poolside drinks by sunset....

After the last few issues of X-Force it's gotta be Logan. I don't think he'd give anyone else a shot.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    After the last few issues of X-Force it's gotta be Logan. I don't think he'd give anyone else a shot.
    Was just thinking this. Logan os going to torture kill Hank, resurrect him, and then kill his a$& again.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Logan is just as immoral as Beast. The only good soul left on the team is Omega Red.

Maybe Sinister should mutate Beast every day! So what kind of freak he will be that day!? Find out in the Wonderful Lab of Mister Sinister!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    And which is it:

Krakoa can speak and gained sentience after nuclear tests on it during the cold war.(Giant Size #1 1975)

Krakoa can't speak, and Xavier just made everyone think it could during Giant Size cuz he's evil.(Deadly Genesis early 2000's)

Krakoa can speak, is thousands of years old, older than the Machine called Earth in fact, and actually was part of a bigger island called Orrako, but they split in two, and Arrako and Krakoa are each alive and can speak separately, but they were just one island, but they both have mutant councils and have special mutants that can speak for them(even though they can each speak), and both those councils use the same alphabet, but not language, as an ancient mutant culture from 2 billion years ago that was completely wiped out by sentient bacteria. (Hickman et al, recently)

Yeah, go a head and have Krakoa revert to a monstrous talking mutant eating cannibal(after it eats Beast), and let's blast that thing back into space for good this time; back to the mansion for poolside drinks by sunset....
    There was also the lawn for the Jean Grey School after Schism.