View Poll Results: Which villain is the most evil?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beast

27 48.21%
  • Moira X

17 30.36%
  • Sinister

19 33.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Sinister has been a betrayal waiting to happen from the very start, so his backstabbing should surprise absolutely no one.

Henry fully breaking bad is probably the one that should sting the most, but I think not even X-Force is fully aware of the extent of his fall from grace at this stage. For the rest of Krakoa he's probably just seen as reckless, cold and callous but not downright villanous. I hope there is a reckoning coming with real consequences and a huge payoff when it eventually comes into the light for everyone to see.

As things stand now, Moira's betrayal should be the one that hurts the most, except any reaction from the people that should be closest to her (Rahne, Kate, Brian, Kurt) has mostly happened off-panel. Even with her relationships reduced down to Charles and Erik (plus Raven and Irene I guess), we've hardly seen much fallout aside from Charley vaguely mentioning that Moira had defected. Such a shame.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Can't believe Sinister is losing an evil dickbag poll on CBR.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    this when you work with Sinny you know what he is selling. you have to be so dumb to think well of him.

At the other hand. Moira is acting like a ex-lover that is really really angry at his ex. I Think a "sane" endgame of the Moira thing is the reconcile with the Mutantkind and with Xavier.

Beast has to die hard. and be replaced with a alt reality him that never did all those thing we know.
    Yeesh, way to call out a trope!

Moira's complete heel turn is news to me as of this moment, so can't say I'm immediately a fan. So, put down by Logan like a beloved dog gone rabid, this once stable and fleshed out human character is resurrected as a superhuman "crazy ex-girlfriend" version of Nimrod?

Oy. I've actually missed the exact evil Hank has apparently been up to in the last couple of years, so let me get caught up on that, now... (come on, she wore Sean's skin? I feel like skinning people and wearing them is kind of cliche as far as establishing someone as "truly evil", at this point...)
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    lmao, oh how far he has fallen

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Sinister's losing because we all expect him to be an evil d-bag, so there are no surprises with him. Moira XI and Beast are "winning," to the extent a contest like this can or should be won, because Moira XI was historically (remembered as) a friend and ally to mutants and Beast was a founding X-Man, chosen by Charles Xavier himself as one of his first students and recruits, so their turns to flat-out evil hurt a lot more than Sinister reminding us that he's an evil d-bag.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Sinister's losing because we all expect him to be an evil d-bag, so there are no surprises with him. Moira XI and Beast are "winning," to the extent a contest like this can or should be won, because Moira XI was historically (remembered as) a friend and ally to mutants and Beast was a founding X-Man, chosen by Charles Xavier himself as one of his first students and recruits, so their turns to flat-out evil hurt a lot more than Sinister reminding us that he's an evil d-bag.
    Exactly...Evil d-bag is status quo for Sinister.

I know right.

I had to vote Beast though myself, as what he just did is fresh in my head. I still can't believe it.

Xavier! Xavier will be revealed to be an evil mutant and he will be the main evil of the Fall of X crossover!

Incredible Member

Sinister I mean the guy is an actual Nazi.