Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default What sort of lineup would you have for the next of the Justice League

So similar to the thread posted about the Titans, at present we don't have a Justice League title, but odd are within the next 6 months or less we will. So question is, who would you want on the team?

For me, I'd have Superman, Wonder Woman, I'd have either Simon Baz or Jessica Cruz as the Green Lantern with any of the previous GL's in the League showing up to help out from time to time... I'd have Wally West as the Flash (I got into comics when he became the Flash, so I prefer him to Barry). I'd have Nightwing, I know he's done temporary stints both as Nightwing and as Batman, but time for him to step up. Martian Manhunter without saying.

Not sure who else I would have, maybe, a rotating guest cast in addition to the regulars

A Justice League Unlimited League like the animated series.

Incredible Member

Superman, Nightwing, Flash (Wally West), Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz), Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Plastic Man, Adam Strange, Vixen, Congorilla (dude needs a second chance, comeon), and Zatanna

Vixen
    Superman
    Wonder Woman
    Mr. Terrific
    John Stewart
    Flash
    Zatanna
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Has there ever been an alternate reality where the Teen Titans line up from the 80s graduated to become the Justice League?

The only example I can think of was that most of the Titans joined Superman's Justice League in Kingdom Come, bur that doesn't really count because how massive that team was.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Has there ever been an alternate reality where the Teen Titans line up from the 80s graduated to become the Justice League?

The only example I can think of was that most of the Titans joined Superman's Justice League in Kingdom Come, bur that doesn't really count because how massive that team was.
    The League of Titans from the Last Days of Animal Man is the closet thing to this that i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    The League of Titans from the Last Days of Animal Man is the closet thing to this that i remember.
    Thank you.

Before Flashpoint, weren't most of the Titans in the League, but with Dick as Batman? I remember something to that degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Before Flashpoint, weren't most of the Titans in the League, but with Dick as Batman? I remember something to that degree.
    Yeah! That's the one I remember, too...

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah! That's the one I remember, too...

I really enjoyed James Robinson's run on Justice League but that lineup was really wonky. Famously, every member of that original team save Batmam amd Donna Troy left within the first few issues because DC editorial had other things planned for them.

Spectacular Member

I really enjoyed James Robinson's run on Justice League but that lineup was really wonky. Famously, every member of that original team save Batmam amd Donna Troy left within the first few issues because DC editorial had other things planned for them.
    Yep I liked it, but you had Mon-El and Guardian leave to stick with the Superman books and it kind of derailed it.

I did like they brought in Supergirl and Jesse Quick towards the end and didn't Boodika join as well?

Quote Originally Posted by adamishere1 View Post
    Yep I liked it, but you had Mon-El and Guardian leave to stick with the Superman books and it kind of derailed it.

I did like they brought in Supergirl and Jesse Quick towards the end and didn't Boodika join as well?
    I liked the addition of Jesse Quick and Jade, but Supergirl on a Justice League team was pretty nonsensical in my opinion. She would've been better suited for the Teen Titans.

BANNED

Core team making organizational decisions at the round table:

Expanded, ever-active roster:

Last edited by SecretWarrior; 11-27-2022 at 09:47 PM.

The majority might not agree, but I wouldn't mind the return of the team from...

The Obsidian Age

Kyle Rayner
    Hawkman
    Mr Terrific
    Flash
    Nightwing
    Martian Manhunter
    Wonder Woman
    Vixen
    Hawkgirl