Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    The podcast had Selene run a group for disaffected young people under a different name and could lure Jessica into traps because she didn't know who she was dealing and Selene having innocent people to use as human shields.

Titania would actively dislike Scarecrow not just be indifferent towards him. Titania robs banks and gets into fights with She-Hulk, Scarecrow murdered a baby and tried to make a house out of people. I think the bank robbing villains would dislike the serial killer and rapist villains. Titania would likely help Jessica find missing children, but not help her with the Maltese Falcon type case.
    hmmm sounds like a good story starting point.

There are plenty of good options they could go with for Jessica.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    And yet, ironically enough, the character has continued to appear in stories despite your opinion! Imagine that.
    Yes imagine...Marvel trying to squeeze blood from a stone. Not that hard really. It's all Marvel does nowadays. I guess that is why The marriage and the kid was tacked on.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Pretty sure she is battling DirtyDiaper Man and LackOfSleep Woman right now...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Pretty sure she is battling DirtyDiaper Man and LackOfSleep Woman right now...
    Those dastardly villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Which was kind of the problem with the Netflix JJ show. Once you are done with Killgrave who do you have for her?

I do think it would be an interesting angle to look at non-costumed supers as villains for her. During a case or something she encounters someone she thinks would be no problem for her and winds up getting punched through the front of a store, across the street and totals a car she is knocked into.
    Yeah! Always thought Denny Haynes had potential. I mean, Mattie might've "leveled-up" from rookie stage.
    But to do what he did to her, Denny must be highly-skilled for someone without powers (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah this could be fun! I would like to see a some of this for a time.

Now, if Jessica ever got a power-up, then I also like the idea of a costumed Power Woman and (costumed) Power Man team!
    I know, right?! I know the perfect costume for her, too.

Last edited by K7P5V; 11-28-2022 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Yeah! Always thought Denny Haynes had potential. I mean, Mattie might've "leveled-up" from rookie stage.
    But to do what he did to her, Denny must be highly-skilled for someone without powers (IMHO):

That picis hot!

Add dark blue boots and it would be perfect!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

I'm surprised they never followed up with this in any of her books, honestly. He seems like a good choice and they do have history so it's not like he'd be coming out of the blue.
    Assassinate Putin!