Default The following raid the building from The Raid

How do the following handle the scenario from the Raid movie?

1) Dutch's team from Predator
    2) Harrigan and his side kicks from Predator 2
    3) Jason Bourne
    4) Bale Batman
    5) Netflix Daredevil and Netflix Punisher
    6) Snake Plissken
    7) Danny the Dog
    8) John Rambo
    9) Grey from Upgrade
    10) Riddick
    11) Bheem and Ram from RRR
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    How do the following handle the scenario from the Raid movie?

1) Dutch's team from Predator
    2) Harrigan and his side kicks from Predator 2
    3) Jason Bourne
    4) Bale Batman
    5) Netflix Daredevil and Netflix Punisher
    6) Snake Plissken
    7) Danny the Dog
    8) John Rambo
    9) Grey from Upgrade
    10) Riddick
    11) Bheem and Ram from RRR
    1) Dutch's team should be OK if they know what they are getting into.

2) Not sure, it's been a loooooong time

3) Bourne... should do at least as well as Rama as long as he doesn't have a language issue - he's got at least equivalent soak and combat skill, one-shots normies always, has zero issues permanently ending people trying to end him, and has ridiculously better stealth and tactics.

4) Bale-man - Adds armor, has better stealth, has some useful toys. Being unwilling to kill might hurt him as the run will take a while and some folks might get up and continue their assault, though this is a Rumble and therefore, those kinds of morals don't usually apply. Assuming he doesn't have a language issue, he could to OK, though his skill and speed are less than Rama's, his soak, stealth, toys and armor are pretty special.

5) Netflix DD and Punisher, if they are working together and have standard gear, will do better than Rama. There are two of them, they have better stealth, amazing, superhuman soak, Matt's armored, Matt can sense every baddie coming from miles away, Matt can put out the lights in the boss fights to give himself an unbeatable edge. Matt has crazy silly accuracy with thrown things and there are all kinds of throwables in this building. Like Bats, Matt might get in trouble trying to be non-lethal, but Frank doesn't have that issue - though again, this being a Rumble, neither should have to worry about morals.

6) I don't remember Snake having that level of anything, but it's been a looooooong time...

7) Danny the Dog - Never saw Unleashed, I can't comment.

8) Rambo, without plot armor, is pretty dead. He's got good forest/jungle stealth, but that's less useful in the building, and so much of what he does depends on hundreds of soldiers with automatic weapons not knowing how to aim and shoot them.

9) Dunno

10) Fell asleep during the movies though ISTR he's got some serious night vision, right? He might be able to borrow a Daredevil technique and bust the lights, winning in darkness. No idea though.

11) No idea.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Oh just to be clear on this one, in these scenarios these characters replace the entire team raiding the building. As in none of the other cops are there; they’re going through it by themselves.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Oh just to be clear on this one, in these scenarios these characters replace the entire team raiding the building. As in none of the other cops are there; they’re going through it by themselves.
    Given that most of the other officers were basically useless in the assault, I'm not sure it makes a drastic difference. :-)

It is going to lower the odds slightly on the single assaulters - I still think that Bourne or Bats would have a pretty solid chance. Neither wouldn't just run in and try to frontal assault the place. They'd do some insane real-world-impossible stealth and they'd never know one was there until they wanted them too. Matt and Frank would still be fine, I'd say.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan