Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I've always thought Wanda looked more like Madelyn Joyce-Frank than she did Magda Eisenhardt (it felt more like they had retconned Magda into looking like Wanda):

Attachment 126540 Attachment 126541
    Pretty sure Bryne just made Magda look like Wanda since Magneto and Quicksilver already looked like each other.
    "Cable was right!"

Magda's twins are Hellion and his brother. Glowing kid? Hellion's telekinetic aura. Age discrepancy? Time travel, an X-Men staple. Hellion's powers? Kinetic in nature, like Magneto's. Hellion's pre-existing parents? Fake, and the kids were given to the Kellers by Kingmaker.

It all comes together.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Magda's twins are Hellion and his brother. Glowing kid? Hellion's telekinetic aura. Age discrepancy? Time travel, an X-Men staple. Hellion's powers? Kinetic in nature, like Magneto's. Hellion's pre-existing parents? Fake, and the kids were given to the Kellers by Kingmaker.

It all comes together.
    Lol, I was waiting for this!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

It all comes together.
    And we have lift off Ladies and Gentlemen! Mystery solved! Nothing more to see here! The show is over!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

*checks time stamp on Rift's post like a doctor calling TOD on Grey's Anatomy*

Okay let's call it. Time of Hellion for this thread is 9:51 am.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    *checks time stamp on Rift's post like a doctor calling TOD on Grey's Anatomy*

Okay let's call it. Time of Hellion for this thread is 9:51 am.
    Let this be a lesson to everyone. Every moment without Hellion is something I allow you to have, and I can take it all away whenever I choose.

But yeah, I've been enjoying this thread for a while. The Magda mess is something I've been interesting for a while, and it just gets messier the more time passes.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    So I did a little digging and here's what I found:

Magda's first appearance was on Avengers 186, released in May 1979, where's she's established as the mother of Wanda and Pietro seeking asylum in Wundagore after fleeing "a husband who had gained strange abilities":

Then basically concurrently in Uncanny X-Men 125, released in June 1979, Magneto is shown reminiscing about his dead wife for the first time and her name is also given as Magda. She's clearly the same woman who had appeared on Avengers one month prior!

It seems to me creators (possibly David Michelinie, possibly Chris Claremont, definitely John Byrne) conspired to connect the dots and make Magneto the twins's father YEARS before it was actually revealed in the Vision and Scarlet Witch miniseries. I remember reading the parentage was something of a worst-kept secret at Marvel for a long time prior to the reveal, however the 2 books I mentioned above above are the ones who clearly address it and make it possible.
    Magneto found out in the Vision/Witch mini, but my recall was that the audience know beforehand.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”