Default Need help with key issues Between "Exile" and "Death" NOT collected in trades

I'm trying to collect all the important issues that are NOT collected in trades between the "Superman in Exile" and "Death/return"

I've got Action #662 because of the revelation to Lois, and #666-673 with the Luthor faked death details, Adventure #458 with Hank Henshaw "leaving" Earth, etc

Any other story lines or issues that are missing from the trades paperbacks?

"Brainiac Trilogy" -- Action #647-649.
    "Crisis at Hand" -- MOS #16 and Superman #72. Clark is conflicted about what to do when he finds out his neighbor is beating his wife.
    "Krypton Man" returns -- MOS #1, Superman #57, AOS #480, Action #667.
    "Blackout" -- AOS #484, Action #671, MOS #6, Superman #62, AOS #485. Superman gets amnesia and ends up on a deserted island (it's much better than I've described it).
    "Soul Search" -- Action #656, Superman #47, AOS #470. Superman goes to Hell and fights Blaze to save the souls of Jimmy Olsen and Jerry White (Perry's son).
    For a stand alone issue, Superman #59. -- Lois is struggling to deal with the fact that not only is she engaged to Clark, she's also engaged to Superman.
    Last edited by Phantom Zone; 11-29-2022 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Zone View Post
    "Brainiac Trilogy" -- Action #647-649.
    "Crisis at Hand" -- MOS #16 and Superman #72. Clark is conflicted about what to do when he finds out his neighbor is beating his wife.
    "Krypton Man" returns -- MOS #1, Superman #57, AOS #480, Action #667.
    "Blackout" -- AOS #484, Action #671, MOS #6, Superman #62, AOS #485. Superman gets amnesia and ends up on a deserted island (it's much better than I've described it).
    "Soul Search" -- Action #656, Superman #47, AOS #470. Superman goes to Hell and fights Blaze to save the souls of Jimmy Olsen and Jerry White (Perry's son).
    For a stand alone issue, Superman #59. -- Lois is struggling to deal with the fact that not only is she engaged to Clark, she's also engaged to Superman.
    awesome, thank you!

If you're interested, you can have those issues bound yourself once you've hunted them down. I doubt we'll see them reprinted from DC anytime soon.

I'm thinking the issues where Jerry White is killed, and all the issues involved with Luthor's death and return.