Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When did JJ Relearn peter is Spiderman?

I am reading Spiderman 796 and JJ is talking to Peter and he knows he is Spiderman. What issue did he relearn (After Civil Warlike everyone) that Peter is Also Spiderman?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It was in Chip Zdarsky's Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man, issue 6 I think looking at the covers. To say more is probably a spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    It was in Chip Zdarsky's Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man, issue 6 I think looking at the covers. To say more is probably a spoiler.
    I will go give it a read. Thank you
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

and it was from that issue onward people wanted chip to be the current writer for asm
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    and it was from that issue onward people wanted chip to be the current writer for asm
    I like Chip. but I have never read his Spectacular Spiderman stuff.

Chip's amazing, but he's clearly stated why he doesn't want to write the mainline book. I dp not blame him at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Chip's amazing, but he's clearly stated why he doesn't want to write the mainline book. I dp not blame him at all.
    Chip's written some of the best Spider-Man comics already where he got to do things his own way, and they were all the better for it.

Incredible Member

That was a great issue. One of the best.

I really loved his Spiderman Life Story series. I love stories where the hero grows older and he did a great job with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daibhidh View Post
    Great issue. Finale from Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310 is even better.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I like Chip. but I have never read his Spectacular Spiderman stuff.
    You must read it especially Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #6 and Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310 #310 is one of the best Spider-Man stories ever and deservedly won the Eisner award.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Chip's written some of the best Spider-Man comics already where he got to do things his own way, and they were all the better for it.
    Which weren't the mainline comic. I don't think it would take long for mainline fans to turn on him. We've seen it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    You must read it especially Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #6 and Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #310 #310 is one of the best Spider-Man stories ever and deservedly won the Eisner award.
    I am working my way through that run now. I hope to have it finished in a couple of days.

BANNED

Which weren't the mainline comic.
    Did I say they were? No. I said the comics he did were ones where he got to do things his own way. He would be restricted with the mainline stuff. For instance, he once said he wanted to use MJ more over in Spectacular Spider-Man and was denied.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I'm not a massive fan of Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-man run as a whole, but that one issue is probably the best Spider-man comic of the decade.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!