Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Power definitely isn't everything, which is why my all time favorite after Brainiac is the Prankster. First villain to ever give Superman the slip, right?
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

RCO008_1469397165.jpg

Redemption from Action Comics #848-#849

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Preus.jpg

I thought Preus had all the potential in the world.

But, while coming up with an interesting take, setting, motivation and characterisation, Chuck Austin had to Chuck Austin and that was the end of that (and his career at DC). The editor should share equal blame as that should never have seen print.

Alas, Preus wound up erased with everything else for the "true" Kandor because Silver Age I guess. He's now a largely forgotten footnote.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    Preus.jpg

I thought Preus had all the potential in the world.

But, while coming up with an interesting take, setting, motivation and characterisation, Chuck Austin had to Chuck Austin and that was the end of that (and his career at DC). The editor should share equal blame as that should never have seen print.

Alas, Preus wound up erased with everything else for the "true" Kandor because Silver Age I guess. He's now a largely forgotten footnote.
    I liked the girl who came along with Preus though. she was kinda interesting.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Terra Man, the original Space Cowboy!