Incredible Member

Default The Immortal (Image) vs Immortal Enemy (Valiant)

The Immortal from Invincible comics ends up crossing paths with Immortal Enemy, the most modern version from Valiant. The fight takes place in an open city type setting. Does The Immortal have any fears to exploit?

The Immortal Enemy took on the entire Valiant Universe and chewed it up. Granted the VU is a lower power universe on the scale, with only a few standouts, but at the very least X-Manowar is a heavy hitter who does some city busting at least damage and the IE took it with a smile. So the IE will take the shots the Immortal can dish out imo.

What the IE lacks and the Valiant U is short of is speed feats. I think the Immortal is faster than the IE, since he can sort of semi hang with Omni Man when Nolan isnt really trying, which is way faster than anything i have seen in the VU.

So the Immortal will be able to whale at will on the IE, and the IE will have to resort to mental and psychic effects to respond in kind.

No Limits fallacy means i think if the Immortal goes all out from the bell he can trash the IE to get a ten count at least before psychic shenanigans kick in when the IE regens.

Incredible Member

Yes but The Immortal has a huge edge in raw power. Even if he can't kill IE, he can still absolutely wreck him.