Page 437 of 499 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7477

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    No he thinks it’s a mess because he doesn’t think Gunn can direct and run a studio. He seems to have forgotten that Gunn is merely the co-lead, Safran is also running DC Studios. It’s not a scoop just his opinion.
    It was not his opinion.
    Last edited by Serpico Jones; 01-19-2024 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico Jones View Post
    It was not his opinion.
    Yeah it was. He cited no evidence, he just thinks it’s a mess because Gunn has too many projects. He also thought Ben Affleck was going to direct The Brave & The Bold, so not even his scoops are always right.

If you disagree, link a time stamp from the podcast where he says he has inside info. You should be dropping a link anyway instead of just coming in and dropping stuff without citing where you’re getting it from.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Yeah, he was stating his opinion, and it wasn't really some inside, he doesn't know what's going on there. It's too early to judge anyways.

Jeff Sneider is already hearing that the new DC Studios is a mess behind the scenes.
    It’d be great if there was a link attached to this claim.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

They have 1 film going into production. How much mess can they have thus far? Besides not being able to find someone to write their Batman movie

Maybe it's because I already have so much cynicism aching my bones, but it feels a little messy to me. But that's not based on any facts or evidence, purely vibes
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Now that's some great advice!

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Gunn later liked this on Twitter.

I really hope not and if they make a Kingdom Come animated PLEASE use the Alex Ross art & bring it to the Theatres first, it will bring crowds back to theatres
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I really hope not and if they make a Kingdom Come animated PLEASE use the Alex Ross art & bring it to the Theatres first, it will bring crowds back to theatres
    I dont know if DC Studios is that smart yet

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Jeff Sneider is already hearing that the new DC Studios is a mess behind the scenes.
    No he thinks it’s a mess because he doesn’t think Gunn can direct and run a studio. He seems to have forgotten that Gunn is merely the co-lead, Safran is also running DC Studios. It’s not a scoop just his opinion.
    It was not his opinion.
    Yeah it was. He cited no evidence, he just thinks it’s a mess because Gunn has too many projects. He also thought Ben Affleck was going to direct The Brave & The Bold, so not even his scoops are always right.

If you disagree, link a time stamp from the podcast where he says he has inside info. You should be dropping a link anyway instead of just coming in and dropping stuff without citing where you’re getting it from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Yeah, he was stating his opinion, and it wasn't really some inside, he doesn't know what's going on there. It's too early to judge anyways.
    Jeff Sneider: "I may have to clam up on the pod going fwd. You guys can't be trusted. Everything is a mess... until it isn't. That's why they call good movies "miracles." Marvel, DC, SW, F&F... mess, mess, mess, mess. Like they say, it ain't "easy" to make a movie, let alone a universe"
    https://twitter.com/TheInSneider/sta...44545782796395

Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post

Now that's some great advice!
    Gotta respect that self-awareness .

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    I think it's less actually doing Kingdom Come and more exploring it's themes with Superman probably disagreeing with the Authority and how they operate.

Astonishing Member

Wait, there's still no script?
    I hope it doesn't mean there are some problems.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Hopefully we won t get Two Face just because its the second movie. The Court of Owls is another enemy i don t care for anymore. Glad they are taking their time with the script because its the movies foundation.