Page 237 of 497 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 7450

Thread: DCU Movies

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New The Flash international trailer with new footage. Fellow posters from the Superman board should recognize one scene I had often mentioned: spoilers:
    faceless DCEU Superman being on the news dealing with a natural disaster
    end of spoilers 💀💀💀

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dying at this headline:

Attachment 132258

Jesus Christ “The Flash movie would not have been made without Batman”, the Flash fans are in hell.
    Well, they told Keaton they needed him, which is true since the movie's plot doesn't function without him. The movie is very much a Flash movie and both Batmen are there in service of Barry's character. Keaton has a fair amount of screentime, but the entire movie is about Barry, who is literally every scene except for one that I can think of.

I get the cynicism, but I've actually seen the movie. Batman is a supporting character and Barry is very much the focus and the hero of the film. A number of his supporting cast appear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I get the cynicism, but I've actually seen the movie.
    Finally. Where do you fall into the spoilers:
    Clooney/not Clooney's voice debate
    end of spoilers after seeing the film?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Finally. Where do you fall into the spoilers:
    Clooney/not Clooney's voice debate
    end of spoilers after seeing the film?
    Definitely not. Sounded nothing like him. However, there was a disclaimer saying that it wasn't the final cut of the movie and I know the director has been saying they saved some things for the theatrical version.

Definitely not. Sounded nothing like him. However, there was a disclaimer saying that it wasn't the final cut of the movie and I know the director has been saying they saved some things for the theatrical version.
    Majority don't seem to recognize who it could be.

The final film will be shown to the press in 4 days, and there'll be a paid advanced screening 4 days before the official release. I don't expect any huge surprises being saved, hope to being proven wrong and it's not just the already rumored "new" BM stuff.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-01-2023 at 10:22 AM.

BANNED

Majority don't seem to recognize who it could be.

The final film will be shown to the press in 4 days, and there'll be a paid advanced screening 4 days before the official release. I don't expect any huge surprises being saved, hope to being proven wrong and it's not just the already rumored "new" BM stuff.
    I'm good at recognizing voices and his voice is distinct. This voice was really odd and garbled sounding. My suspicion is that it's a placeholder.

I've heard there's 16 minutes missing from this cut, which apparently had a post credits and an extended ending, so we'll see. Honestly, I kind of liked the ending as it is because it gets the point across and it got a big laugh from the audience.

I'm good at recognizing voices and his voice is distinct. This voice was really odd and garbled sounding. My suspicion is that it's a placeholder.
    It could've been distorted on purpose to make it not easy to recognize.

I've heard there's 16 minutes missing from this cut, which apparently had a post credits and an extended ending, so we'll see.
    Around 10 mins. But it's mostly the end titles. You have probably noticed there weren't.

Honestly, I kind of liked the ending as it is because it gets the point across and it got a big laugh from the audience.
    What's your theory spoilers:
    on the universe Barry is at the end? Regular DCEU with a different BM? Gunn's DCU? Else?
    end of spoilers

BANNED

It could've been distorted on purpose to make it not easy to recognize.

Around 10 mins. But it's mostly the end titles. You have probably noticed there weren't.

What's your theory spoilers:
    on the universe Barry is at the end? Regular DCEU with a different BM? Gunn's DCU? Else?
    end of spoilers
    I'm trying to avoid saying too much, but there ii supposedly part of the ending that they're keeping secret and it may very well involve the actor you're talking about. There's also a post-credits.

If the ending remains as it was when I saw it, my theory is that they're being deliberately vague about it because they haven't decided themselves yet. There's absolutely no way to know the answer to that question based on what I saw.

If we see more of the ending, especially if it involves the rumor you're referring to, I can only assume it's a new/altered version of the DCEU.

But the ending I saw was edited to very specifically not answer those kinds of questions.

New The Flash international trailer with new footage. Fellow posters from the Superman board should recognize one scene I had often mentioned: spoilers:
    faceless DCEU Superman being on the news dealing with a natural disaster
    end of spoilers ������

I really don't like Alfred/Batman calling Barry to tell him to show up somewhere.

I'm trying to avoid saying too much, but there ii supposedly part of the ending that they're keeping secret and it may very well involve the actor you're talking about. There's also a post-credits.

If the ending remains as it was when I saw it, my theory is that they're being deliberately vague about it because they haven't decided themselves yet. There's absolutely no way to know the answer to that question based on what I saw.

If we see more of the ending, especially if it involves the rumor you're referring to, I can only assume it's a new/altered version of the DCEU.

But the ending I saw was edited to very specifically not answer those kinds of questions.
    Of course I was asking your personal theory on the ending you saw. My impression from various people that watched the CinemaCon cut was the intention seems to imply the "reset" that Safran or Gunn talked about. Likely it'll turn a misleading ending once the final film will be released, but so far they want things to point in that other direction.

BANNED

Of course I was asking your personal theory on the ending you saw. My impression from various people that watched the CinemaCon cut was the intention seems to imply the "reset" that Safran or Gunn talked about. Likely it'll turn a misleading ending once the final film will be released, but so far they want things to point in that other direction.
    Yeah, it definitely could work as a lead in to the DCU in its current form, but I feel like there's a fair chance the final version will be more clear in its meaning. I do hope the final line of the film remains because I burst out laughing.

I liked the movie a lot overall, but there is some CGI that veers into the unsettling and grotesque at times. I really hope the final version is more polished in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really don't like Alfred/Batman calling Barry to tell him to show up somewhere.
    The rest of the JL was busy. Just an excuse to showcase Barry's superspeed in the intro scene.

Yeah, it definitely could work as a lead in to the DCU in its current form, but I feel like there's a fair chance the final version will be more clear.
    Yeah, likely.

I liked the movie a lot overall, but there is some CGI that veers into the unsettling and grotesque at times. I really hope the final version is more polished in that regard.
    Do you mean spoilers:
    Ezra's "floating head" and the multiverse cameos? I heard they look plastic-y including Cage looking like he is made of CGI
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-01-2023 at 01:00 PM.

BANNED

The rest of the JL was busy. Just an excuse to showcase Barry's superspeed in the intro scene.

Yeah, likely.

Do you mean spoilers:
    Ezra's "floating head" and the multiverse cameos? I heard they look plastic-y including Cage looking like he is made of CGI
    end of spoilers.
    Yeah, those scenes definitely and the "baby shower" scene. Great scene, very funny and clever, but utterly horrifying CGI faces.

And at least some of the things people are complaining about are there for reasons that are made clear in the movie. I'm sure people will be determined to complain no matter what, but Barry has a very clear character arc and the movie is centered entirely on that arc.

Like I said, I can't get my phone to do spoiler tags and I don't want to talk in too much detail because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
    Last edited by Refrax5; 06-01-2023 at 01:14 PM.

Yeah, those scenes definitely and the "baby shower" scene. Great scene, very funny and clever, utterly horrifying CGI faces.
    Ugh, it's almost 2 years they are working on it, it shouldn't look that bad.

Oh I forgot to ask your thoughts on the other dispute: spoilers:
    The black & white Jay Garrick from George Reeves' universe looked to you like he was made by using footage of Teddy Sears?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-01-2023 at 01:27 PM.

BANNED

Ugh, it's almost 2 years they are working on it, it shouldn't look that bad.

Oh I forgot to ask your thoughts on the other dispute: spoilers:
    The black & white Jay Garrick from George Reeves' universe looked to you like he was made by using footage of Teddy Sears?
    end of spoilers
    This I'm honestly not confident on. I was squinting really hard at that moment and it didn't look like anyone specific. The suit was very similar but I honestly didn't recognize their face. There's some odd CGI in that part and a lot of stuff was happening very quickly so it was hard to tell. It just looked like a random guy to me. It might have been him, but it didn't seem like it.
    Last edited by Refrax5; 06-01-2023 at 01:44 PM.