Page 235 of 497 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7450

Thread: DCU Movies

Comicbookmovie.com?
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    James Gunn needs to burn this whole thing down before the reboot. Create a new DC logo and studio intro and differentiate his universe as much as possible from the garbage heap that the Snyder-Hamada movieverse became.

Take it with a big grain of salt but Margot Robbie may be joining the MCU as Sue Storm.
    That's such a bad move on Feige's part. All people will see is Harley Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Comicbookmovie.com?
    Really?
    the Hollywood Reporter was the first to report the on The Flash’s potentially disappointing opening weekend.

Hopefully it gets good reviews and people on the fence about seeing it will actually go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    On par with the Batman would be great at this point, and on par with Wonder Woman meaning even above 800 million would be extremely reassuring for the future of the DC movies, but that seems very optimistic and i think even just around 700 million would be already a somewhat solid start at this point. The DCEU left a lot of scorched earth after all, and especially DCEU Superman was quite controversial and best known as a meme in various regards.
    I'll call anything over 700 million (or the 2025 equivalent) a reasonably good start, given the damage DC has done to itself. Anything over 825 I'm calling a straight up victory.

Ceteris peribus, of course. If the entire theater industry collapses or something between now and then I'll have to adjust my numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    There is no financial reason to not hard reboot the DCEU
    And a whole lot of excellent reasons to reboot too. But Gunn has already said he's keeping some stuff, so we're not getting a hard reboot. If we're lucky he'll just keep his Squad/Peacemaker stuff, set it as an Elseworld/multiverse thing, and build a 100% fresh continuity for the main line.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    There are tons of people who can play Barry Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmeticSkull View Post
    It’s PR. this is a one and done Flash movie. There will eventually be another Flash movie down the line but it won’t be a sequel to this one.

I don’t think Gunn will announce anything Flash related until this movie has been on streaming for a long while.

Muschietti is rumored to be in the director for TBATB, so I doubt he’s even going to be involved in whatever plans for the DCU Flash are being made regardless. He’ll get to play with the Batman toys which should make him more happy anyway.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Muschietti is rumored to be in the director for TBATB, so I doubt he’s even going to be involved in whatever plans for the DCU Flash are being made regardless. He’ll get to play with the Batman toys which should make him more happy anyway.
    Now I can't help but think The Flash was basically a testbed for his Batman movie than just doing Flash stuff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah. I don't mind Ezra Miller as an actor, but even if they weren't super problematic, I don't buy that line about ANY character. If multiple actors can do Hamlet, I'm pretty sure there's a ton of actors out there that can play Barry Allen.

Box office pro is predicting flash makes $85m to $135m opening weekend.

That's better than the pixar movie that's expected to make $31m to $41m same day.

https://www.boxofficepro.com/long-ra...flash-updates/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ya like some blonde guy...
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Dying at this headline:

AFFECAAF-BF1C-4F39-8EC1-6576CA01AD79.jpg

Jesus Christ “The Flash movie would not have been made without Batman”, the Flash fans are in hell.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dying at this headline:

AFFECAAF-BF1C-4F39-8EC1-6576CA01AD79.jpg

Jesus Christ “The Flash movie would not have been made without Batman”, the Flash fans are in hell.
    Lmao, bad choice of words.