Page 434 of 497 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7450

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Audiences are not done with super hero movies. They unlike comics book folks it seems to know that they are NOT required to rush to theaters to see every movie out there.

If she nor Fantastic Four don't trend-it means NOTHING.

Any executive that look to the CESSPOOL known as Twitter to gauge interest should be removed on the spot.
    How many employees of this company and ESPECIALLY at Marvel have been harass, threatened, doxed or lied on by that website? That website has probably done more damage to the comic book industry by showing the WORST of the fandom.

You mean the "real" DC fans who have begged and hoped for failure of anything at DC that they don't like???? Lead by the Snyderverse bros?

Real fans don't harass, threatened or doxed folks.
    Real fans might not be interested in Black Adam but hopes it does well to open the doors for others. Not trash it to death because they hate the Rock.

Sad thing is that little group will have claws out once Gunn really gets started.
    exactly, I might not be interested in a particular movie, but hoping for that movie to do badly is beyond me. Maybe I am old style but I always hoped that all DC movies do well. However the level of toxicity in the fandom is such that you get to a point that you don't care anymore. I blame this on the snydercult, they brought all this division. WB are also to blame, they gave in to have the snydercut done, that makes these folks believe they can force themselves on WB. They will go after Gunn just because they think that doing so might bring back their idol. Snyder himself is also to blame, he never uttered a word to tell them to stop this harassment or that he's against it.

Creature Commandos: The Witcher Star Anya Chalotra Confirmed as Circe

So going by the Gunn synergy rule I guess she’d also play Circe if the character appears in a live action movie or show.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post

So going by the Gunn synergy rule I guess she’d also play Circe if the character appears in a live action movie or show.
    I hope we get a good live-action Circe and they don't waste her on Creature Commandos. She has to fight Wonder Woman.

I’m so excited for Circe! She’s my favorite Wonder Woman villain and it’s about time she gets some attention
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Looking forward to this Circe having and making no connections at all to WW.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

What a weird response. Why iterate that there are other cool castings that have been done?

This is her moment that hasn't been officially announced

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I’m so excited for Circe! She’s my favorite Wonder Woman villain and it’s about time she gets some attention
    Outside of WW though

This could be a good way to introduce Circe if she has a bigger role to play down the line. Build her up as a powerful threat and then have Wonder Woman take her out in her solo flick.

Awesome casting. I am guessing she will reprise the role for Paradise Lost.

I watched Aquaman 2 and though I agree its not a great movie, I don't think its as 'cut up and mangled' as people told me. Its possible I would have liked it more if it wasn't the last DCEU film.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Supergirl is not trending at all. Troubling for DC's brand relevance. We'll need to see how Fantastic Four casting is received to know if audiences are done with superheroes in general or if DC is in a much worse place than Marvel.
    Aquaman 2 is gonna make twice as much as The Marvels and its the last film in a universe that is being rebooted...

I don't know if the James Gunn's universe is going to be a hit or not, but by the time Superman Legacy comes out its going to be competing with films already rejected by the general audience.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Supergirl is not trending at all. Troubling for DC's brand relevance. We'll need to see how Fantastic Four casting is received to know if audiences are done with superheroes in general or if DC is in a much worse place than Marvel.
    Because it wasn’t a casting announcement lol Milly did trend however, so she’s clearly the favorite
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Because it wasn’t a casting announcement lol Milly did trend however, so she’s clearly the favorite
    SHe's just the most famous/high profile of the 3

I think it's entirely possible Circe is just there for background and she's not actually fighting the Commandos.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it's entirely possible Circe is just there for background and she's not actually fighting the Commandos.
    It’s possible. But she would be a great supernatural threat for the team to face. As long as her initial plan is just stopped and she’s not totally defeated, she could be a villain that’s built up into a major threat to the DCU.

I really hope this series is using SHADE as the government organization that handles supernatural stuff. It’s a great concept. Yeah it is basically BPRD but it’s cool to see this in the DCU as the supernatural part of the universe is one of their strengths. A big ironic that David Harbour is playing Frankenstein when he’s also played Hellboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Looking forward to this Circe having and making no connections at all to WW.
    I wonder this Circe would make connection to upcoming Paradise Fall series.

So far Anya as Circe is warmly welcomed