Page 179 of 485 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 7262

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I agree with Bat39. Gustin's Barry grew a lot into a traditional Barry as the show went along in my opinion, especially compared to other Barry's.
    Did he? I stopped watching the show in the early part of season 3 so I can't say what's happened since then. Seen a few clips, watched a Crisis episode or two, but that's about it.

If the character developed into a more recognizable Barry, then great. And just like Miller, I don't have a problem with Gustin's performance, they both did fine with what they were given, I just didn't think what they were given resembled Barry too closely. But if later seasons fixed that for Gustin, then I'm glad. And supposedly Miller gets a character arc in his film where Barry grows up and becomes a little less neurotic. Which would be great too, if the actor wasn't such a wreck and likely to be replaced, along with his version of the character.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I don't believe Snyder was always "vilified" I mean look when his daughter died no one here even us who weren't fans of his films had anything but sympathy for the man and what position that put him in with Justice League. The issue has been the "Snyder Bros/Snyder Cult" they are some of the most Toxic fanbase ever they wish destruction on anything not Snyder even other DC projects and then Snyder fanning the flames with them is what soured many on him.

As for the Rock I don't think any cameos would have saved Black Adam or Shazam, but the ego on that man to think DC films should be centered around him is astounding.
    Then you weren't paying attention.Things were toxic then as well.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

So Levi confirms on IG live that the post credits scene was supposed to include you know who but it was scrapped at the last minute. He doesn’t say the rock but given the shade previously thrown at him by Levi on IG I guess WB probably did give Dwayne that much power.

https://twitter.com/shazamnews/statu...y3JxQLlnwMX1SA
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

This looks cool as ****...nough said

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Cool! Though I’m hoping it doesn’t come out until late April or early May. They need to connect this movie to the Flash hype machine as much as possible and let the Shazam disappointment not be so fresh in everyone’s mind.
    June would be too late for a first trailer. It's expected to be released in April attached to a big movie release (Mario Bros.?): https://twitter.com/bigscreenleaks/s...46115527450624

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So Levi confirms on IG live that the post credits scene was supposed to include you know who but it was scrapped at the last minute. He doesn’t say the rock but given the shade previously thrown at him by Levi on IG I guess WB probably did give Dwayne that much power.

https://twitter.com/shazamnews/statu...y3JxQLlnwMX1SA
    That's weird. He says Hamada wanted that scene... was The Rock above Hamada?

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post

Looks pretty cool. The lovechild of Ironman and Spider-Man.

I would be totally fine if there’s no mouth on the helmet. They would save a lot of money not having to animate the mouth.

Gotta say it does annoy me that they used graffiti font. It’s the first movie to star a Hispanic superhero and we still can’t get away from stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    That's weird. He says Hamada wanted that scene... was The Rock above Hamada?
    I'd guess that Rock had negotiated some veto clause when it comes to his "franchise".

I would be totally fine if there’s no mouth on the helmet. They would save a lot of money not having to animate the mouth.

Gotta say it does annoy me that they used graffiti font. It’s the first movie to star a Hispanic superhero and we still can’t get away from stereotypes.
    The suit looks great but it'll take me a bit to get used to the lack of mouth.

Yeah! that's a bit of a worry..Too much familiarity with iron spider suit.They better do something different or give a different spin at the very least..

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I'd guess that Rock had negotiated some veto clause when it comes to his "franchise".
    Well, that's the only way to make any sense, I guess.

Levi’s recent post about Shazam 2

Dude’s clearly not handling it well.
    Last edited by Vordan; 03-24-2023 at 10:28 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

"But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    "But the one thing they love more than a hero is to see a hero fail, fall, die trying. In spite of everything you've done for them, eventually they will hate you. Why bother."
    Because.. "it doesn't matter what you think"
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 03-24-2023 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Levi’s recent post about Shazam 2

Dude’s clearly not handling it well.
    Gunn and Safran will offer him a new role.