Page 463 of 498 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7462

Thread: DCU Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    This is the only lineup I'll accept

Likely remove Donna and Wally and that’s the lineup we’ll most likely see. I fully expect Raven and Gar to be deaged to be a part of Damian’s generation. We’ll probably get Blue Beetle and Supergirl as well
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

If you're going to do the older Titans in a setting where enough time has passed for Damian to exist, then I think you kind of have to lean into the mentor/generational thing to some degree, or else you just end up with a group of adult superheroes, at which point you're kind of missing the point and appeal of the "Teen" part of the name in the first place.

I’d love to get a Teen Titans trilogy with Dick as Robin. It could be set in the past and help establish the DCU’s backstory.
    But I doubt they’d do it. Maybe as a prequel TV show if the movie (most likely starring the cast from the animated movie with BB) does well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    If he wants to give Cyborg a rest to distance his universe from Snyder’s he could just use Blue Beetle. They have very similar power sets.
    Suicide Squad movies kinda did that with Will Smith and Idris Elba's characters. I wonder how many audience members just assumed they were the same character and didn't bat an eye.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

What more distance do we need from Cyborg? By the time this could ever possibly come out it will have been about 5 years since ZSJL and even longer since the Joss scandal. Its a whole new regime-keeping Cyborg on the backburner makes no sense

The bigger worry would probably be the possibility of the original actor raising a shitstorm on twitter over being replaced, but I doubt that matters in long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The bigger worry would probably be the possibility of the original actor raising a shitstorm on twitter over being replaced, but I doubt that matters in long run.
    Why would he do that...it's a completely different studio and completely different production team.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I’d love to get a Teen Titans trilogy with Dick as Robin. It could be set in the past and help establish the DCU’s backstory.
    But I doubt they’d do it. Maybe as a prequel TV show if the movie (most likely starring the cast from the animated movie with BB) does well.
    I could see them doing a flashback to the Titans' teen years like in the Judas Contract movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Why would he do that...it's a completely different studio and completely different production team.
    Now that you mention it, I don't think we've heard a peep from Ray Fisher with all this restructuring at DC.

He went after Gunn for supposedly deleting an apology to him or something, so I dunno if that was ever patched up behind the scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I could see them doing a flashback to the Titans' teen years like in the Judas Contract movie.

Now that you mention it, I don't think we've heard a peep from Ray Fisher with all this restructuring at DC.
    Everyone from the Snyder era is out now (Momoa being Lobo is the only exception). No point trying to raise a fuss at this point, Hamada and Johns are both gone, and Fisher is never going to be Cyborg again. For now he’s hitched his wagon to Snyder and moved back to Broadway to try and rebuild his career there.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Of course not. His problems were with the old regime and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    He went after Gunn for supposedly deleting an apology to him or something, so I dunno if that was ever patched up behind the scenes.
    I'm not familiar, but "went after" seems harsh if it was just a callout on twitter or something - that's pretty weird optics on Gunn's part. Especially when the implications of what happened were so gross. But of course Gunn doesn't owe him anything
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Mighty Member

Hopefully there'll at least be a video presentation.

Ultimate Member

He went after Hamada-who wasn't even working at DC when he got the Cyborg gig.

And nobody is hiring him outside of Snyder.

He scorched Earth himself and those Snyder bros don't have gigs to give him.

So Cyborg not appearing in live action is possible just to shut him up.