Page 433 of 499 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7473

Thread: DCU Movies

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tomkatie View Post
    Donnelly going from voicing Kara in the Tomorrowverse to playing Kara in live action would be cool
    My mom was a big fan of American Housewife and I pretty much saw that in its entirety during visits as a result, so I'm rooting for Meg Donnelly a bit here. It's a sitcom, but she was likable and funny on it, even when she was just a kid in the early seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    She could have had some hopes after Gunn announced, that they were keeping Xolo.
    I like her, she just doesn't look like Kar Zor-el. maybe recast her as a different Kryptonian.

Supergirl is not trending at all. Troubling for DC's brand relevance. We'll need to see how Fantastic Four casting is received to know if audiences are done with superheroes in general or if DC is in a much worse place than Marvel.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Supergirl is not trending at all. Troubling for DC's brand relevance. We'll need to see how Fantastic Four casting is received to know if audiences are done with superheroes in general or if DC is in a much worse place than Marvel.
    She is for me.

She's trending on my end
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Trending for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    My mom was a big fan of American Housewife and I pretty much saw that in its entirety during visits as a result, so I'm rooting for Meg Donnelly a bit here. It's a sitcom, but she was likable and funny on it, even when she was just a kid in the early seasons.
    She was also a good Kara in the Legion of Superheroes film.

Well, looks like the "real DC fans" already abandoned Sasha Cale. What a shock.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    She was barely a character and her entire role was pointless by the end of the movie. I'm not saying it isn't awkward that they cast her and now they're recasting, but it's not like she put a stamp on the character by any means
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Oh please. The Snyderverse fans spent months raging at her character because she was going to replace Henry Cavill’s Superman under the old regime. Let’s not pretend they were interested in anyone that wasn’t part of Snyder’s grand five film plan or whatever that nonsense was.

It’s a shitty situation for her but she’s far from the only one being replaced.

DC can do cartoons games and other media stuff better than Marvel.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Even if she wasn't trending...that'd say nothing. It doesn't make or break a films box office

since when trending is a standard of measure of brand relevance? Giving too much importance to twitter or any social media. snyderverse trending would give the impression that people adored those movies, when they gave the DC brand the bad name it still has. To judge a future movie by what is trending now or not is far fetched.

BANNED

I mean, I liked Calle as Supergirl, but it was always pretty obvious they were dumping most of the previous cast.

Ultimate Member

Audiences are not done with super hero movies. They unlike comics book folks it seems to know that they are NOT required to rush to theaters to see every movie out there.

If she nor Fantastic Four don't trend-it means NOTHING.

Any executive that look to the CESSPOOL known as Twitter to gauge interest should be removed on the spot.
    How many employees of this company and ESPECIALLY at Marvel have been harass, threatened, doxed or lied on by that website? That website has probably done more damage to the comic book industry by showing the WORST of the fandom.

You mean the "real" DC fans who have begged and hoped for failure of anything at DC that they don't like???? Lead by the Snyderverse bros?

Real fans don't harass, threatened or doxed folks.
    Real fans might not be interested in Black Adam but hopes it does well to open the doors for others. Not trash it to death because they hate the Rock.

Sad thing is that little group will have claws out once Gunn really gets started.